just off splendor

realtrip

It will be our first trip on Splendor. Have been on other ships and different companies. We have 58 days until our trip. Getting tired of all the snow we have been having. Need some warmth and sun! Always wanted to see the ruins in Belize.:cool:

[quote name='pamrose228']DH and DS favorite eatery in the Splendor is the Tandoori..Indian food.[/QUOTE]

Where is the Tandoori? I love Indian food! I don't remember seeing it last year when I was on the Splendor. Going again in June and would love some Indian food!

[quote name='boopsahoy']Where is the Tandoori? I love Indian food! I don't remember seeing it last year when I was on the Splendor. Going again in June and would love some Indian food![/QUOTE]

Aft past the main buffet station. Right by the aft pool the opposite side of the deli.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Forums mobile app

[quote name='pamrose228']Aft past the main buffet station. Right by the aft pool the opposite side of the deli.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

Thankyou! I know where I will be eating embarckation day!

[quote name='pamrose228']Aft past the main buffet station. Right by the aft pool the opposite side of the deli.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

Is this area the adults only section? I see there is a serenity area and then the aft pool area. We are sailing April 5th, 2015

Please advise.
Thanks.

[quote name='Luke gs Daddy']Is this area the adults only section? I see there is a serenity area and then the aft pool area. We are sailing April 5th, 2015

Please advise.
Thanks.[/quote]

adult only pool is on lido deck aft (liner pool)
there is NO serenity area on the Splendor.
Many kids will be on your cruise

Sent from my LGLS990 using Forums mobile app[/quote]

take the aft elevator= instead of heading in towards the buffet-- turn towards the pool. Tandorri will be to the left.

[quote name='serene56']take the aft elevator= instead of heading in towards the buffet-- turn towards the pool. Tandorri will be to the left.[/QUOTE]

Is this area adults only.
Sorry I was not clear on my previous question.
Also does the Splendor offer luggage express with Southwest?

[quote name='serene56']adult only pool is on lido deck aft (liner pool)
there is NO serenity area on the Splendor.
Many kids will be on your cruise[/QUOTE]
Actually there IS a Serenity area on Splendor. It is on the Sun Deck forward - port side, if I remember correctly. Nothing special - just some padded loungers, and much quieter than the music that was blasting when we were at the aft adult area a few weeks ago.

[quote name='pe4all']Actually there IS a Serenity area on Splendor. It is on the Sun Deck forward - port side, if I remember correctly. Nothing special - just some padded loungers, and much quieter than the music that was blasting when we were at the aft adult area a few weeks ago.[/quote]

ahh. I never seem that area. and we did go to the spa coz honey wanted to check out the gym.

Yes music was piped in on the aft pool. One morning I was surprised to still hear it out there so early. If you sit at the port side (facing forward) its not so loud