Onboard Credit and Question

mackel

Can anybody tell me if there is a way to see your onboard credit on MyCelebrity? I have been told over the phone that I have it but can't see it anywhere and would like to be able to check.

Also can you buy lanyards onboard for the seapass cards or should I bring one along? Where can you buy them and how much are they?

Can anybody tell me if there is a way to see your onboard credit on MyCelebrity? I have been told over the phone that I have it but can't see it anywhere and would like to be able to check.

Also can you buy lanyards onboard for the seapass cards or should I bring one along? Where can you buy them and how much are they?

Usually you can see it on MyCelebrity and/or the invoice you receive by email.

I discovered that after receiving an update showing full payment that one of my OBC amounts disappeared, so I called and they sent me another invoice with the correct amouint.

Lanyards are for sale, but seems like they cost more than I wish t pay, cannot remember the amount. I take one with me.

Sometimes it depends where the obc is coming from. If from a TA may not show up on your account until after a couple of days after cruise starts. Always copy all communications from whoever is giving us the obc and take it with us That way if there is a question I have actual proof and the front desk usually finds out where it is if it doesn't show up.

Usually you can see it on MyCelebrity and/or the invoice you receive by email.

I discovered that after receiving an update showing full payment that one of my OBC amounts disappeared, so I called and they sent me another invoice with the correct amouint.

Lanyards are for sale, but seems like they cost more than I wish t pay, cannot remember the amount. I take one with me.

Where does the Celebrity OBC show on My Celebrity? I have never been able to find it on line that I can recall. Of course i always see it on my invoice.

Thank you.

Where does the Celebrity OBC show on My Celebrity? I have never been able to find it on line that I can recall. Of course i always see it on my invoice.

Thank you.

I went back to one of my reservations under My Celebrity and clicked on payments and my OBC was indicated there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have OBC from my TA and from Celebrity but do not see either on my account. Should I bring my invoice with me on the cruise just in case?

I read a thread on CC that said bring every receipt and email with you. It was the best advive I ever got. All the email and receipts came with us on the Reflection Feb 7. Our OBC never showed up in our folio. On the 5th day we went to guest relations. It took 3 trips to get it straightened out. It was time consuming because they have to call and email headquarters to get the answers. Having all the documentation (and names) was key. If you can, try to call Celebrity and check your OBC before you leave home. Take all your records with you just in case.

You can go to guest relations and they will put a small punch in your SP card to hook on to your Landyard, bypassing the plastic thingy. You can buy fancy or plain lanyards in the gilft shop. I bought a sparkly one of fake diamonds.

One night at the maritni bar a gentleman sitting at bar complimented me on my diamond necklace! We all LOL including his partner. He had had one too many martinis.