Oasis post drydock Eastern Compass

Sky616, I'll be on Western Caribbean. Would the compass be almost same?

Yeah I'm looking for a Western version. I mean they'll probably similar, but should have some differences as the days at sea are not the same, etc.

Anybody know of any compasses from a recent western posted yet??

Yeah I'm looking for a Western version. I mean they'll probably similar, but should have some differences as the days at sea are not the same, etc.

Anybody know of any compasses from a recent western posted yet??

Perhaps you can check out April 11 and April 25th sailings threads, there might be the same question about the compass for the Western Caribbean.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sky616, I'll be on Western Caribbean. Would the compass be almost same?

Not really sure if the western compasses are similar. I'm guessing fairly similar with some differences because the port days are different. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the formal nights are night 2 and 5 on western. It was night 2 and 6 on our eastern itinerary.

• 1 month later...

Hi Sky616

Pittsburgh residents here. We are doing Eastern sailing the Oasis on April 18 and looking for Cruise Compass to help us plan. I saw you had it posted but now it does not seem to open. Was it removed? Anyway that you could email it to me? Thanks. 52 Days!

Hi Sky616

Pittsburgh residents here. We are doing Eastern sailing the Oasis on April 18 and looking for Cruise Compass to help us plan. I saw you had it posted but now it does not seem to open. Was it removed? Anyway that you could email it to me? Thanks. 52 Days!

My husband and I are on the same cruise. I grew up in the Pittsburgh area but now live in Tennessee. I lived in Clairton and my brother still lives in Charleroi. Looking forward to our Oasis cruise. We have been on this ship four other times, so if you need any information, just ask.

My husband and I are on the same cruise. I grew up in the Pittsburgh area but now live in Tennessee. I lived in Clairton and my brother still lives in Charleroi. Looking forward to our Oasis cruise. We have been on this ship four other times, so if you need any information, just ask.

Hey

We are also transplanted Pittsburghers that now live in NJ saling BtoB on the Oasis in 2/2016. We'd really appreciate the Cruise Compasses you have but can't get the link to work. Can you send them to me?

Thanks! Donna and Ray