Booking Nachi Cocom or Mr. Sanchos

pajazz28

We have never been to Nachi, but have been to Mr Sancho's at least 4 times a we love it there, going back in June ...

I would have been up to trying someplace new but my dh adores NC. I thought I would give him one last time there, and then we are trying somewhere new.

BrotherCraig - please update when your friend gets back. Thanks!

They loved NC and appreciated the tip. I asked them all about it and they didn't have one complaint. They liked that it was not all concrete like the others and that was what they were looking for -- more rustic but with great service, relaxing without the party atmosphere, etc.

Can't wait to go back there in May. I will be two years since my last visit.

They loved NC and appreciated the tip. I asked them all about it and they didn't have one complaint. They liked that it was not all concrete like the others and that was what they were looking for -- more rustic but with great service, relaxing without the party atmosphere, etc.

Can't wait to go back there in May. I will be two years since my last visit.

Thanks for the update!

Also has anyone tried the fish spa?

I did a pay one in Cabo last summer and just happened to go on an excursion in Progreso last month to Dzibulchaltun ruins and cenote and what do you know? The same foot-nibbling fish were in the crystal clear beautiful cenote that we could swim in! :D If you're stopping in Progreso, do yourself a favor and take that excursion! That cenote itself was worth the whole tour price and time!

We (wife and me) just went to Mr. Sancho's last week. We enjoyed it, very clean, good service- Gabby was our waiter. We had zero issues there....we swam in ocean and the pool, used the restrooms, ate at tables and at our chairs....drinks were non-stop.

The one thing people don't mention on these threads is the true cost. I thought it was a little over price after it was all said and done. $17 taxi each way, $20 is what we gave the driver each way. $55 pp at Mr. Sancho's. We gave Gabby a $30 tip for the day......total for the day was $180.

I don't know if I would do the all inclusive again....would consider a pay as you go option.

Edited by 1gr8cruise

We (wife and me) just went to Mr. Sancho's last week. We enjoyed it, very clean, good service- Gabby was our waiter. We had zero issues there....we swam in ocean and the pool, used the restrooms, ate at tables and at our chairs....drinks were non-stop.

The one thing people don't mention on these threads is the true cost. I thought it was a little over price after it was all said and done. $17 taxi each way, $20 is what we gave the driver each way. $55 pp at Mr. Sancho's. We gave Gabby a $30 tip for the day......total for the day was $180.

I don't know if I would do the all inclusive again....would consider a pay as you go option.

Thanks! I have been adding up the costs for us and I have decided to look at other options. :)