CD Wee Jimmy

hhalliv

Hey guys and gals,

I just found out that our cruise director on the Sunshine will be Wee Jimmy. I've never heard of him before, and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on him.

Thanks!

What are your sailing dates? Would jump on the Sunshine for a quick cruise just to see him.

He lives in my home town in Ohio & we always have a good chat.

Char

What are your sailing dates? Would jump on the Sunshine for a quick cruise just to see him.

He lives in my home town in Ohio & we always have a good chat.

Char

My sailing date is March 7, 2015, but according to John Heald he will be on after February 28th. Glad you like him!

I have been on 14 cruises and WEE JIMMY IS THE BEST CRUISE D. AND THE MOST FUN OF ANY I HAVE SEEN. He gets out among the people and u will have a great time with him.:)

Hey guys and gals,

I just found out that our cruise director on the Sunshine will be Wee Jimmy. I've never heard of him before, and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on him.

Thanks!

He's currently on the Freedom until the Galveston relocation on 2/14/15. I can then assume he's on vacation for 2 weeks until he takes over the Sunshine on 2/28. Looking forward to sailing with him for 8 days starting on the 25th. He has gotten more positive reviews on the boards than Jen Baxter, who will be going back to the Freedom in Galveston.

Edited by SNJCruisers

We will have Wee Jimmy on our cruise this weekend! We set sail Sunday aboard the Freedom. We've had him as a Social Host a few years ago and knew then that he would rise to become a Cruise Director. He's a real blast! Funny, witty and very kind. Our favorite Carnival rep so far! He's fun to listen to with that Scottish accent that he has, especially when he called bingo ("G farty nine"). Looking forward to a great week with Jimmy!

:cool:Bill

Had him on the Legend and thought he was pretty good. Considering he is the only Cruise Director I remember from all of my cruises, I'd say he made a postive impact on our cruise. I certainly think he will do a good job for you.

I agree, he is the only one I remember as well. Loved hearing his Scottish accent first thing in the morning!

Edited by Cruzlover7
wrong accent listed

He's currently on the Freedom until the Galveston relocation on 2/14/15. I can then assume he's on vacation for 2 weeks until he takes over the Sunshine on 2/28. Looking forward to sailing with him for 8 days starting on the 25th. He has gotten more positive reviews on the boards than Jen Baxter, who will be going back to the Freedom in Galveston.

I love both Weeeeeeeee Jimmy and Jen and I am one for whom a CD makes a big difference. OP, you are in for a treat.