Chops Breakfast??

A friend of mine just got off the Grandeur a few weeks back and he told me that Chops served breakfast, but it was only served one morning. Does every chops serve breakfast? I'm going on the enchantment of the seas and would like to know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, every Chops does not serve breakfast.

Some ships use Chops to offer breakfast to suite guests.

He wasn't a suite guest. He told me on the first day a rep from chops was signing people up who were interested. So the only way I would find out is once I'm on the ship I assume.

He wasn't a suite guest. He told me on the first day a rep from chops was signing people up who were interested. So the only way I would find out is once I'm on the ship I assume.

Each ship can do certain things their own way, so it looks like this was something special on Grandeur. Who knows, maybe it's a test for potential future implementation on other ships.

Each ship can do certain things their own way, so it looks like this was something special on Grandeur. Who knows, maybe it's a test for potential future implementation on other ships.

Aaah ok thanks a lot!

I'm just off the Grandeur today. It was a ten day cruise, and they offered a one-time special event at each of the specialty restaurants. Chops had a brunch, Izumi had a sushi-making class, and Giovani's had a lunch buffet that included a small galley tour. All included alcohol -- but I don't drink so I don't remember the specifics.

We did the latter and it was a lot of fun. The tour wasn't widely advertised -- I only knew because I had a conversation with someone from the reservations desk and they told me. In fact, I was told to arrive at 11:30 for the tour, but in the Daily Compass, it simply said that Giovani's was open at noon for brunch. The tour was, of course, space limited, but there were no such limits on the lunch.

A friend of mine just got off the Grandeur a few weeks back and he told me that Chops served breakfast, but it was only served one morning. Does every chops serve breakfast? I'm going on the enchantment of the seas and would like to know. Thanks

that is a suite only perk. when we sailed EN out of Baltimore she did NOT offer it. dunno if she does now that she is sailing out of FL.

GR serves it daily except the final day.

We were on grandeur in October and participated in the brunch at chops. It included a galley tour and brunch with mimosas and bellinis, I believe it was $25/person. On one of our first days on board someone came around and told us about it while in the main dining room. The food was excellent, hands down the best meal we had on the ship.

And we weren't suite guests. It may open to suite guest first because it is a limited number of spaces but not sure.

Edited by Cruisin6785

that is a suite only perk. when we sailed EN out of Baltimore she did NOT offer it. dunno if she does now that she is sailing out of FL.

GR serves it daily except the final day.

He didn't have a suite. He was with a group of 22 people. He said it was offered to him while he was boarding so he signed up everyone in his group.

I just wanted to try it out myself. He named several things they had for breakfast and it all sounded pretty good to me