current platinum gift?

wickedhangover

Silly question, do diamond members get the same gift as platinum? Wife hits diamond on second cruise...

Yes, Diamonds get the same gift as Platinum. No real benefits for being Diamond. The real benefits start at Platinum and pretty much end there.

Silly question, do diamond members get the same gift as platinum? Wife hits diamond on second cruise...

Yes, Diamonds get the same gift as Platinum. No real benefits for being Diamond. The real benefits start at Platinum and pretty much end there.

I know what you are saying. I wish they would change Diamond gifts out more. The mugs and glasses were fine but it is hard to use 10 toiletry bags. On my last 3 cruises they did not have anything to trade them out for.

I know what you are saying. I wish they would change Diamond gifts out more. The mugs and glasses were fine but it is hard to use 10 toiletry bags. On my last 3 cruises they did not have anything to trade them out for.

On the Liberty last week it was the Tervis Tumblers

We are just off the Imagination today 1/18/15 & we got the toiletry bags too. We both tried to exchange them, nope. Ohhhh well I can give them to our adults children. I'm still wanting those Tervis cups. We have a few baseball caps, which neither one of wears, also those coffee mugs that we can't use cause of the metal rim on them & now were collecting those toiletry bags which we don't use either. Which the platinum gift was something we could use like a free 5x7 picture or maybe a free drink in any bar anytime up to $10.00. Seems to me like they give us loyal Carnival cruisers the things that they can't sell in the gift shops. Don't you agree?

Edited by thepauls93

Would be nice to get a choice. After getting an item on a cruise typically just give it away to new friends on cruise next time we get them.

Kind of wasteful.

I so agree with you, give us a choice of what we want from a list of items. Yes, I also agree that it is a waste of their money cause they know that we as their loyal Carnival cruisers probably have a LOT of the only 4 or 5 items they offer to us. :rolleyes:

I have no problem with a GIFT from Carnival. Some I use, some I donate. I already received a toiletry bag in December and I expect another in 3 weeks. Why should I be picky with a GIFT?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Boy did we give away a lot of those.

At least Carnival is trying to change it up every so often. If it was still the photo frame, imagine how many complaints we would read on a certain fan page that begin with "I'm a Platinum VIP." :D

I have no problem with a GIFT from Carnival. Some I use, some I donate. I already received a toiletry bag in December and I expect another in 3 weeks. Why should I be picky with a GIFT?

While I do love the thought of any gift. many cruises I just take them back to Guest Services and if they don't have anything to swap them out for we just give them back. I got 22 gifts last year with many multiples of all. I really liked the Tervis cups and kept 8 for just us. That is something that you can have multiples of and would be a good exchange option.

Just a FYI Inspiration as of 1-16-15 still have bags.

Edited by GROUCHPUSS

While I do love the thought of any gift. many cruises I just take them back to Guest Services and if they don't have anything to swap them out for we just give them back. I got 22 gifts last year with many multiples of all. I really liked the Tervis cups and kept 8 for just us. That is something that you can have multiples of and would be a good exchange option.

Just a FYI Inspiration as of 1-16-15 still have bags.

If I get a multiple I give it away. I would never go to guest services to exchange their gift.