Allure Having Departure Problems At Nassau

Mr305

If not an altercation, some sort of an accident that hurt two individuals? we shall see....

Makes me wonder if in the past on any sailing someone had missed the ship, only to see the ship come back for some other reason and then they were able to board......

Edited by rolloman

whomever is running the webcam is on their game, zoomed in on the exit door (I am sure there is a more official marine name, but you get my point).

I see it open with officers there, waiting for the ship to park.

Good point, the people running them cams understand the ships and their itineraries. Watched the boat light parade at Port Canaveral over the holidays, they did a great job.

I noticed that too. Allure barely got out of port and turned around to return. I looked her tracking map on Marrine Traffic. What ever happened, it was quick. Hopefully seeing the person in a wheel chair VS a stretcher is a positive sign.

Lost the webcam feed. How did the crazy forklift guy do? I saw him whip around the ambulance and then nothing. That guy was crazy for sure. I hope all these folks coming off the ship will be ok.

He drove off into the sunset with the gangplank attached to his fork lift, never to be seen again :p;)