Vibe Beach Club - Getaway

sarahsue317

• 4 weeks later...

Sailed on the Getaway on January 17th and the cost was $99 per person, not sure what the cost of cabana is now, but the price was increased. My husband and I felt that it was worth it for some quiet relaxing time with no crowds and both agreed that we would do it again. No wandering around looking for a chair and spent many times having a hot tub to ourselves. Just know that they close at 7pm so no evening hot tub.

Not sure that Vibe actually closes at 7pm (?) We were told the bar closes around 6 or 7pm, but that we had access 24/7. Never tried this, but that's what we were told. Maybe someone has tried to access after 7pm and can chime in.......

We loved the Vibe experience. Always knowing you would have a lounger, lots of towels, no wait at the bar, hot tubs to yourself, and washrooms. Worth the $$ in our opinion.

• 2 months later...
Not sure that Vibe actually closes at 7pm (?) We were told the bar closes around 6 or 7pm, but that we had access 24/7. Never tried this, but that's what we were told. Maybe someone has tried to access after 7pm and can chime in.......

We loved the Vibe experience. Always knowing you would have a lounger, lots of towels, no wait at the bar, hot tubs to yourself, and washrooms. Worth the $$ in our opinion.

Bar tenders on the (Escape) went off shift and 7:00pm. The Vibe itself was available 24/7

• 1 month later...

Vibe Beach Club - $20/person daily access, $79/person weekly access

Cabana on a Sea Day: $99 for two (includes $30 OBC to be used in Vibe Only)

Cabana on a Port Day: $79 for two (includes $30 OBC to be used in Vibe Only)

Cabana for the Week: $299 for two (includes $100 OBC to be spent in Vibe Only)

Spa Passes - $79/person for two days, $109/person for three days, $139/person for four days, $159/person for five days, $169/person for six days, and $179/person for the week. (Add +$20/person for each if booked onboard vs online)

Our experience on the Getaway - clam shell cabanas were HOT and no one was in them until the sun went down. The 5 cabanas booked up fast as it was first come first served. We struggled with the choice between the two. We were happy we passed on the cabana. We had more shade with positioning the umbrellas when it wasn't windy. Bartenders at Vibe shut down at 7 pm . UBP in Vibe was wonderful. We will certainly opt for Vibe if given the opportunity, worth every penny!

Hi, everyone.

I just spoke to someone at NCL regarding rates at the Vibe Beach Club on Norwegian Getaway. Here is what I found out:

- No passenger below the age of 18 allowed in Vibe,

- Open from 7AM to 11PM,

- Cost $99USD per person for 7 days,

- Can be purchased as an adjunct to your cruise fom NCL prior to departure, or at embarkation. I'll start calling 3 months ahead of time so I don't miss out on that.

Sylvain.

- Can be purchased as an adjunct to your cruise fom NCL prior to departure, or at embarkation. I'll start calling 3 months ahead of time so I don't miss out on that.

What what what? That would be the first time I've heard this. They are first come first served at embarkation. Haven gets first crack simply because they board first, after that the general consensus is that if you're not on the first boarding group, forget it.

Hi, everyone.

I just spoke to someone at NCL regarding rates at the Vibe Beach Club on Norwegian Getaway. Here is what I found out:

- No passenger below the age of 18 allowed in Vibe,

- Open from 7AM to 11PM,

- Cost $99USD per person for 7 days,

Sylvain.

These have NEVER been sold prior to boarding. If this is true, it's something brand spanking new. It didn't even happen on cruises last week. I'd be willing to bet that's bad info as opposed to a new change.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple vibe questions.

I haven't heard of anyone actually purchasing a daily pass. Is this actually offered? Could you get one for a sea day?

Also can onboard credit be used to purchases the passes? I think we were told our credit wouldn't show up until the 2nd day.

Last, I've watched about 10 youtube videos and looked at countless photos of The Vibe. It always looks like a ghost town... I'm assuming this is not the normal case, right? I want some breathing room, but not that much!

Edited by c4270521

I haven't heard of anyone actually purchasing a daily pass. Is this actually offered? Could you get one for a sea day?

Also can onboard credit be used to purchases the passes? I think we were told our credit wouldn't show up until the 2nd day.

Last, I've watched about 10 youtube videos and looked at countless photos of The Vibe. It always looks like a ghost town... I'm assuming this is not the normal case, right? I want some breathing room, but not that much!

I'm pretty sure that the Breakaway is the only ship that offers day passes to Vibe. I've never heard of Getaway or Escape offering them.

Yes, it can be a ghost town a lot of the time. We didn't purchase on Getaway for that reason, and were relieved we didn't when peeking in throughout the cruise. It looked like a big snoozefest. However, on our recent Escape cruise, it was pretty busy sometimes. We couldn't even get chairs together at times. So I guess it just depends on the crowd that week.

Can anyone provide me with more info on the Vibe Beach Club on the Norwegian Getaway? I have read that the cost is $79 for the week, but have also heard you can buy day passes as well. Is it worth it? Would you recommend it, what are the perks of it, etc.? Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

1) "Worth It" is highly sunjective. No one can answer that for you except for you.

2) Day passes MIGHT be available but normally the week passes sell out and there are no day passes left.

3) We have sailed the Getaway twice. We got the vibe pass for the week the 1st time but waived on it the 2nd time. It was very nice there and the private bar and ht tub were great, we never had any issue getting seating by the pool when we wanted it and we decided to spend that money elsewhere on teh 2nd trip.

It is a nice thing to do one time, but we will pass on it on any further Getaway cruises.

When your OBC 'shows up' is irrelevant. At the end of the cruise all of your charegs are netted against all of your OBC and the balance is what you owe.

Thanks for all the great info. The big question I have is if you're in a normal balcony room (i.e. not in the Haven) and get to the port early do you still get an earlier boarding number? I'm worried that if I get there early, I'll be waiting around for a few hours only for Haven guests be the only people that get earlier boarding groups.

I would like to know as well. We would like to get Vibe passes and have talked about getting to the port early to do so. I hate the idea of sitting in the port for hours and still missing out on them.

I would like to know as well. We would like to get Vibe passes and have talked about getting to the port early to do so. I hate the idea of sitting in the port for hours and still missing out on them.

They don't pay the slightest bit of attention to arrival times at the Miami port. Our friends got there at 9 AM, their time on their paperwork was 2:30, but we all got boarding group 1, and got vibe passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They don't pay the slightest bit of attention to arrival times at the Miami port. Our friends got there at 9 AM, their time on their paperwork was 2:30, but we all got boarding group 1, and got vibe passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our scheduled arrival time is 9:30-10:00. I just assumed we wouldn't get to board until noon or so.

Sent from my iPad using Forums