HAL Question

FlaPapa

Hi folks,

Quick question. We are booked on the Ryndam this March. We are suppose to be getting Signature Drink Packages and Pinnacle Grill Dinner for two. I do not see either of these wen I look at the booking online. Should they be there in my booking information? Also we are part of a party of 10 and I see no information about the party.

Appreciate any help you can provide.:)

It would show online but a TA's confirmation but not on the guests.

Bring your receipts/written correspondence that shows the benefits you are to receive in the event there is a mistake when you get to the ship. If you don't have it in writing now, see if TA can get that to you.

If you want to be sure your group has same dining arrangements, be certain all your confirmation numbers are linked.

Edited by sail7seas

Those people who use HAL's PCC will have shipboard credit show up on HAL's site.

Those of us who use a regular TA, will not see that information on HAL. The only thing I can see on HAL's site is what I have booked -- specialty restaurants, shore excursions.

Our TA always sends us a list of the shipboard credits that we are due.

When you go to print your documents, the very last page will have the information about your Signature Beverage Package and Pinnacle dinner that you are to get.

The Signature Beverage Package was part of our booking, but it does not show up on any of the documentation. I finally spoke with our PCC who said it shows up on his screen, but there is not a place for it on the docs. I have printed off an email he sent confirming that we do have the SBP, and will bring it with me in case the cards are not in our cabin when we arrive.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

The Signature Beverage Package was part of our booking, but it does not show up on any of the documentation. I finally spoke with our PCC who said it shows up on his screen, but there is not a place for it on the docs. I have printed off an email he sent confirming that we do have the SBP, and will bring it with me in case the cards are not in our cabin when we arrive.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Good idea. Hope you and your Party of 10 have a great Holiday.

Those people who use HAL's PCC will have shipboard credit show up on HAL's site.

Those of us who use a regular TA, will not see that information on HAL. The only thing I can see on HAL's site is what I have booked -- specialty restaurants, shore excursions.

Our TA always sends us a list of the shipboard credits that we are due.

When you go to print your documents, the very last page will have the information about your Signature Beverage Package and Pinnacle dinner that you are to get.

Thank you! That is just where I found our "promotional items" and it does list Explore 4, SPB, Pinnacle Grill, and Canaletto

Edited by qsuzi

As I understand it (and I really don't), things are still in flux. The items are there but cannot be seen by us since this is a group booking. It will be on our final paperwork. This is being done through AAA.

Sent from my iPad using Forums