Bottomless Bubbles

Smurphy

If you purchase bottomless bubbles, does it include a souvenier cup? On Royal Caribbean, you receive a nice cup but I don't see anything mentioned about an included cup on Carnival. Can someone please confirm? Thanks.

Edited by Smurphy

Just off the breeze on Saturday. It is $6.25 extra. And apparently they 'sell out' the first day. However by day 5 my hubby's cup broke and they exchanged it for another cup no problem.

And yes you have to go to the bartender every time and 'sign' for it, with an 'added' tip and when you are in Miami, they charge .13 in tax !

We actually bring our own insulated water bottles which are similar in size to what Carnival sells. There are tons of the Carnival themed ones and it's very easy to get them mixed up with someone else's. It takes about 1.5 of cups that the soda is served in to fully fill the bottle when not pouring all the ice in.

My husband and daughter both always get the bottomless bubbles, but we also pack Crystal Light and Propel water mixes and just fill our water bottles with ice and water from the ship to mix in it. It's what I drink the entire time, but I'm not one to drink soda either.

If you want to get more... get the soda with no ice. I find that is easier and then add ice from the Lido deck or your own cabin. It's very helpful for the last drink of the night and you're heading back to the cabin.

You can carry your own container, fill it with ice and then pour the glass (with no ice) the bartender gives you into your own ice. Saves going back for refills as often!

Question: I only drink caffeine-free diet coke, which I know for a fact they have in cans on board. I was tempted to buy the bottomless bubbles this time - but will they give me the caffeine-free? I know they fill the bottomless bubbles glasses from the bar spigots right into a glass. Think they'd open a can each time for me? Was thinking of pre-purchasing it before I got onboard...

The mugs are one or two dollars off of the regular price if purchased when you purchase your bottomless bubbles sticker.

You don’t have to go to a bar to get a soda. Any of the waiters on the lido deck can get you one. It is just faster to get them yourself.

All sodas on the ship are served from cans.

We bring insulated mugs from previous cruise with us to use most of the time. The only thing good about not using an insulated mug is you can put the glass down anywhere when you are through with your drink. You don’t have to carry it around with you.