Freestyle Promo vs. Latitude Promo

NoDayButToday00

So we just booked an October cruise that was eligible for a latitude promo of $150 OBC. However, this was not combineable with the current FreeStyle promo. So my question is why have a promo that no one can or will take advantage of. Am I missing a situation when the Latitude promo is a better deal?

Maybe if you're booking an interior? The freestyle promo isn't good for interior cabins.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes. That is the only one that is feasible but you only get $25 for an inside and 12.50 for a studio cabin and nothing for the Freestyle. Just find it odd that this promo is good for a very small few.

So we just booked an October cruise that was eligible for a latitude promo of $150 OBC. However, this was not combineable with the current FreeStyle promo. So my question is why have a promo that no one can or will take advantage of. Am I missing a situation when the Latitude promo is a better deal?

I agree completely. I understand that the freesystle promo is not combinable, but then why does the balcony that I booked in December show both freestyle and latitudes offers on the booking screen? I spent quite a lot of time on the phone with PCC trying to make sure I got the best deal. We are almost platinum so was hoping for the additional latitude points.

they did, though, combine freestyle with the AARP discount which is great but means the discount actually IS combinable!

Freestyle promotion is certainly a good deal but the way the latitudes offer is presented sure makes it look like you can get both.

Happy with the deal we got and looking forward to cruise on the Escape in December!

I agree completely. I understand that the freesystle promo is not combinable, but then why does the balcony that I booked in December show both freestyle and latitudes offers on the booking screen? I spent quite a lot of time on the phone with PCC trying to make sure I got the best deal. We are almost platinum so was hoping for the additional latitude points.

they did, though, combine freestyle with the AARP discount which is great but means the discount actually IS combinable!

Freestyle promotion is certainly a good deal but the way the latitudes offer is presented sure makes it look like you can get both.

Happy with the deal we got and looking forward to cruise on the Escape in December!

They show you all offers so you can choose the one you want, in case for some reason you prefer the Latitudes offer to the other.

I had the same question. On the cabin category screen it has the colored blocks for Freestyle promotion and Latitudes obc. When I called and asked for the dining package and the Latitudes obc they said that the Latitudes obc is not combinable, it's one or the other. If it's one or the other why offer (in this case) $50 latitudes obc when you can get $200 obc from the Freestyle promotion?

I had the same question. On the cabin category screen it has the colored blocks for Freestyle promotion and Latitudes obc. When I called and asked for the dining package and the Latitudes obc they said that the Latitudes obc is not combinable, it's one or the other. If it's one or the other why offer (in this case) $50 latitudes obc when you can get $200 obc from the Freestyle promotion?

My thoughts exactly. If you are a latitudes member, you should always be entitled to the $50 OBC. If you book during another promo all the better. They should be combinable.

I agree it would be nice to get both. I think the one benefit of the latitudes offer is you do get an extra 1 point per night of that cruise towards your latitude level. I'd rather have the free drinks, but you never know I guess.:confused: