FTTF Question

CalJas

We've booked a cruise on the Fantasy in October. So convenient as we live in Charleston. After booking I went to book FTTF and to my surprise it is showing sold out - wasn't expecting that! Is it really sold out at this time or do they only open it a certain number of days before the cruise? I think I've seen something like 120 days prior to sailing? I'll keep checking, but curious.

I just learned this, keep checking a lot of times they show up after being listed as sold out. We are on the Conquest in March and FTTF has been "sold out" for a while and then today not sold out.

We love Charleston and the Fantasy - the times we have sailed from there we did not need FTTF - they are pretty efficient once things get started. Last time, we were in line to park around 10:30am, they opened parking at 11:00 and by 12:15 I had already had lunch in the Windows by the Sea. Not sure I would spend the money in Charleston, but it would have been nice to have dropped off our carry on's in the room.

Edited by Boris-n-Natasha

From what I've seen they open up blocks at a time based on diamond and platinum cruisers. I am on the Breeze in March and when I booked it was sold out but I kept checking everyday and managed to get one. So keep checking and good luck.

Sent from my SCH-I545L using Forums mobile app

We've booked a cruise on the Fantasy in October. So convenient as we live in Charleston. After booking I went to book FTTF and to my surprise it is showing sold out - wasn't expecting that! Is it really sold out at this time or do they only open it a certain number of days before the cruise? I think I've seen something like 120 days prior to sailing? I'll keep checking, but curious.

Sometimes they don't open it until a few months before sailing. But you never know. Check several times a day.

I booked FTTF for our cruise in Sept when I booked a long time ago. I still see it when I look at shore excursions and it looks like it is still available. It's crazy!

Maybe we are the only ones sailing LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

bahahahahahaha....if only!!:D

Yes, keep checking. Last year, I booked my November cruise in January, and it was not until May that I was able to snag a FTTF.

At first I checked daily, then I gave up for a while, then I checked once a week and finally I got one in May, for November.

I think they control the number fttfs according to the number of platinum and diamond members who are booking. So, I would just keep checking periodically and dont give up hope.

Yes keep checking! I booked for 4/2/15 on 1/9/15 and it has shown sold out since then. I checked several times a day and one was available this morning about 6am ish. Just one and I snagged it. So keep checking. You never know.

Thank you for all of your replies and it gives me hope!! Now obsessing with checking the website multiple times a day lol Plenty of time and really hoping one opens for us to snag. We love getting to the ship as early as we can and having your room ready on arrival is so nice. Not having this on an RCI cruise and the luggage delivery being so late, really made us appreciate this benefit with Carnival!! Here is to positive vibes and getting this for our cruise!! :-)

A girl can dream lol!! I have to work 3 12 hr shifts at the hospital between wedding and honeymoon... An un-crowded boat would be a nice bonus :P

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are still lines on an empty ship but no chair hogs.

Sailed HAL Amsterdam with 188 pax in April 2003. LA-Vancouver.

So I'm not the only one! I booked on September 1 for our upcoming Glory trip in March and grabbed FTTF immediately upon booking. Then I'd go on to pay or book other excursions and FTTF would still be available! I just checked and it's still showing available! LOL......does that mean there are 9 million plats and diamonds on this cruise or just the opposite? I forget..:)

Well after reading your replies I continued to obsessively check for FTTF. Well this morning it paid off as one opened up and I snagged it!! Thankfully it wasn't too much after we booked as had this gone into July I think I would have really had a problem LMAO!