American Icon Menu

Sles23

Does the menu change from night to night, because cc members are saying Lobster is available some nights. Or is that a special they have, and you do not know until seated or is it posted outside the entrance?

Does the menu change from night to night, because cc members are saying Lobster is available some nights. Or is that a special they have, and you do not know until seated or is it posted outside the entrance?

I believe lobster is available in The Grande. I'm not sure it is available in American Icon. I also don't believe the menu changes from night to night. But I am hoping to seeing a new updated menu to American Icon.

I believe lobster is available in The Grande. I'm not sure it is available in American Icon. I also don't believe the menu changes from night to night. But I am hoping to seeing a new updated menu to American Icon.

Yes lobster is available in the Grande every evening, But on several "live reviews" posters have said they had lobster in American Icon, and it was quite good. It was not served with the heavy sauce as in the Grande.

Hi!

I just had dinner in American Icon on Friday night, and there was no Lobster. I also had dinner there on this past Monday, and there was also no Lobster! The menu was exactly the same. The menu is a glamorous version of all-American favorites. Turkey dinner, Pork Chops, Surf and Turf (Beef patties and 4 shrimp on a skewer), Salmon, Pasta, etc.

Lobster is at the Grande. They just changed from Lobster Thermidor to Lobster Tail on Thursday night. I knew this for sure! I had it!!!!:D

Hope this helps! - Miriam

Yes I reserved 5 nights in American Icon based on the original posted menus. Now I see that the latest menu does not really reflect that. I've heard a lot of good things about Silk and hope I can substitute a few nights.

As of tonight the Ruben turnover has been replaced with a potato pancake. I was told the Ruben wasn't coming back. I was very disappointed tonight. I loved the turnover when I was onboard last November.

Have they changed anything else....do you have a pic of the new menu?

As of tonight the Ruben turnover has been replaced with a potato pancake. I was told the Ruben wasn't coming back. I was very disappointed tonight. I loved the turnover when I was onboard last November.

That really sucks, that was one thing I was looking forward to when we sail on March 21st.