aqua avalabilty

misspuss

We have a CC reserved for sept. There are no aqua class cabins avalable for out cruise now. After reading all the wonderful reviews of Blu, we would love to change to an aqua class cabin.

How likely is it that some may open up after final payment is due?

You should inform your cruise planner or travel agent that you are interested in an Aqua class cabin. Some TA's may have unsold Aqua cabins in their inventory. Wait lists are also a possibility.

Don't be surprised however, if the upgrade comes at a hefty price.

Is it the Sep 3rd sailing? We asked our TA last night and she said it was booked solid....could not even get on the wait list for it..so we crossed that sailing off our list! Of course Aqua rooms can come open..just have to keep checking

September seems like a long way out to be sold out of aqua class. How many travelers are there? If you put select more than 2, it will show up as "sold out" since aqua only allows 2 per cabin. Just a thought.

It depends on the cruise and now with the all in promo CC and above are popular as they get all three.

I booked the Mardi Gras cruise that is Feb 2017 at the end of Dec and by early Jan all CC and above are already sold out.

To the OP if there are any AQ available after final payment don't be surprised if they are way more than what the current price is and if they are lower you may lose any promos that you have.

You can call various TAs and see if they have any in their block as the TA that I used for the Mardi Gras cruise sent me a Email that he has some CC cabins available still locked in at the roll out price and that X wants all TAs to return any unsold CC and above cabins so they can be sold at a higher price. If another TA has one you will have to cancel your current reservation and rebook with the new TA unless you can get your TA to transfer your booking.

happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Been emailing with 1 TA....they have Aqua class available..but its an "Aqua Guarantee" sort of deal. I guess they have a group of rooms booked. He said at the 80 day mark prior to the cruise is when a lot of cabins can open up as that's when people have to have the cruise paid for!

Been emailing with 1 TA....they have Aqua class available..but its an "Aqua Guarantee" sort of deal. I guess they have a group of rooms booked. He said at the 80 day mark prior to the cruise is when a lot of cabins can open up as that's when people have to have the cruise paid for!

Usually a AQ guarantee is a lower price than booking a specific cabin. If that is the case and a AQ cabin becomes available you would have to pay the increase in price to switch.

If it is cheaper and after the final payment you will not get the price difference.

happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Usually a AQ guarantee is a lower price than booking a specific cabin. If that is the case and a AQ cabin becomes available you would have to pay the increase in price to switch.

If it is cheaper and after the final payment you will not get the price difference.

happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

He told me his company had a group of rooms booked.....I asked in what general area.....he could not tell me...He just stated if other Aqua rooms in same category came open I could switch.....

Sticking with my normal TA..she came through on a different Celebrity sailing we wanted!

Confusing series of posts above.

If you book a guaranteed aqua cabin, you will be assigned to an aqua or better cabin.....and the actual cabin assignment can be made any time before or after final payment date....sometimes you only find out the week before the cruise.

In any case, once you have a cabin assigned and if you have booked in the US you can request a change to any other cabin that's available in the exact same class as the one that was assigned without charge from Celebrity (although your TA may charge for changes). Note: If you booked outside the US, then this option may or may not be available to you and there may or may not be a charge by celebrity).