When will you cruise?

kona_wahine

I'll be sailing on the last Mediterranean date of October 11th from Athens. I'm purchasing airfare through Carnival. Does anyone know how that works? Round trip? TIA

I'm sailing 10 day from Barcelona to Athens on 10/1/16. Just booked through Fly 2 the Fun program. $1000 cheaper for two than I could find on my own. Was able to pick my flights, times, dates, etc. (going 2 days early). Payment not due until final payment of cruise is due. Changes are allowed for no charge. Sounds almost too good to be true! But I took it and am hoping for the best! :o:rolleyes::D

I booked this cruise shortly after our cruise on the Breeze...where Matt was the CD! The breeze was awesome! I was hooked, then I wandered into a Q & A talk with Matt and John Heald about the Vista. I thought hmmmm a new ship and Matt ;) heck yeah!! So, I booked a Havana Cabana, not really knowing much about it, but it seems a good choice as they are sold out!

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked our summer 2017 cruise tonight. I saw how cheap a balcony was on the August 6 day cruise, but well the kiddo convinced me that 8 days was even better. Which is probably the best choice since when we sailed on the Breeze, I felt we needed another sea day to do everything on the ship. There's going to be 3 of us packed into an inside cabin unless I get lucky with some price drops! Only 585 days until we sail! Ha!

VISTA on 8/12/2017

We are booked August 20, 2017 out of Miami. Booked in the Havana Room and this category for three ppl is already sold out. Guess I won't be getting any discounts!

Sent from my KFTT using Forums mobile app

Yep, there are only 2 of these. I got one in June.

• 2 weeks later...