Enchantment Of The Seas Question

tm3750

This will be our third time sailing on the Enchantment. We have really enjoyed the first two and found the Park Cafe last time. Very nice little area. We also like the pool bar that overlooks the ocean. Is there anything else that we have missed that stands out on this ship??

This will be our third time sailing on the Enchantment. We have really enjoyed the first two and found the Park Cafe last time. Very nice little area. We also like the pool bar that overlooks the ocean. Is there anything else that we have missed that stands out on this ship??

bungee trampolines!!!!!

Where's screen name mpoole when you need him? That guy's a legend on the Enchantment. He'd have a ton of ideas of things to do for you while onboard. He also has several reviews from being on the Enchantment. Enjoy

If they have the White Out Dance Party, I would recommend attending. That's if you like to get involved and dance. :)

Do you find out in advance about these parties? I would love to go, and I have stuff here from the Color Run. But of course we are flying so I need to know before we leave. We are going in March.