Port Canaveral New Terminal 1 -- Parking Garage

Sailed on 1/24 Explorer from T1. The terminal and boarding were efficient, and well designed. This building has the size and dedicated open spaces to process an Oasis class in similar comfort to T18 Port Everglades.

The only thing that caught my attention (arriving around noon) was that decks 2 & 3 in the garage were completely full. Deck 4 is the roof and I was surprised only that much space was left. Freedom was in dry-dock so this was based on EN & EX passengers only.

Could see many cars on Deck 4 on the terminal construction webcam so I was surprised too.

We will get there early enough to get spaces from folks disembarking.

Could see many cars on Deck 4 on the terminal construction webcam so I was surprised too.

We will get there early enough to get spaces from folks disembarking.

Does the Explorer leave from T1 the voyage before yours. That will have a lot of bearing on the garage vacancies

Does the Explorer leave from T1 the voyage before yours. That will have a lot of bearing on the garage vacancies
EX departs the day before - Saturday. And EN the day before that. I could see that there were still many spaces on Deck 4 in the webcam. Also talked to Port Authority, who said there would be adequate parking. Nevertheless, we will get to the port before 10:30 AM so as to take spaces as folks from the previous cruise leave.