Questions with my booking for the Getaway

Keith.W

Hi we recently booked the Getaway Forward Penthouse and as part of the Freestyle Choice offer we get

Adult Beverage Package x2

Soda Package x 1

Dining Package x3

$300 On Board Credit

I logged onto my booking and notice in the amenity it says:

Free $150 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable Is this correct as it should show $300 On Board Credit

Do you know is it possible to change the order of Guests, as me and my father are listed as the main guests so we get the Ultimate beverage program and my mother gets the soda package.

If you look toward the upper left hand side of the Vacation Summary page it should say "Onboard Spending $300" (the total of your OBC)...at least that's how it's displayed on the US website's version. The $150 OBC display is in the lower left hand corner of the page...it's the per person amount for the first two passengers in the cabin.

You should be able to switch the order of the passengers with a call to NCL if you booked directly, or your travel agent if you booked through a TA.

I booked today (in a balcony, so I should get $200 OBC) and when I look at myncl it says:

Adult Beverage Package

Free $100 On-Board Credit Certificate Non-Refundable.

However, my cruise confirmation emailed from NCL says:

$200 On-Board Credit per Stateroom Included

2 x Adult Ultimate Beverage Package

1 x Ultimate Child Soda Beverage Package

My assumption is that as myncl is personal to you, it just shows what you have and the OBC is split between the first two guests in the room.

The Vacation Summary on "My NCL" isn't personal to you (at least in the US version). It has information on all guests on your booking. If you click on and expand "Guests" on the lower part of the page you'll see everyone, and whether each person's check in has been completed.

As I said, near the top of the page, our total NCL OBC of $300 displays. Near the bottom it displays $150...the per person amount.

The Vacation Summary on "My NCL" isn't personal to you (at least in the US version). It has information on all guests on your booking. If you click on and expand "Guests" on the lower part of the page you'll see everyone, and whether each person's check in has been completed.

As I said, near the top of the page, our total NCL OBC of $300 displays. Near the bottom it displays $150...the per person amount.

Yes, it has everyone's details on the UK version too. When I say that it is personal to you, I mean that everyone can have their own myncl login, and they just see the cruises that they are on. Therefore, if NCL give $300 OBC to a cabin and they allocate half of that to guest 1 and half to guest 2 then that would explain why each guest only sees half the amount on myncl (as is the case for myself and the OP).

We don't seem to have the total OBC bit that you do.

Edited by KeithJenner

I booked today (in a balcony, so I should get $200 OBC) and when I look at myncl it says:

Adult Beverage Package

Free $100 On-Board Credit Certificate Non-Refundable.

However, my cruise confirmation emailed from NCL says:

$200 On-Board Credit per Stateroom Included

2 x Adult Ultimate Beverage Package

1 x Ultimate Child Soda Beverage Package

My assumption is that as myncl is personal to you, it just shows what you have and the OBC is split between the first two guests in the room.

So I am confused, I am booking the Getaway for Thanksgiving Week, it allows me to pick the UBP but it does now show OBC? Is it one or the other? Even for Latitudes?

So I am confused, I am booking the Getaway for Thanksgiving Week, it allows me to pick the UBP but it does now show OBC? Is it one or the other? Even for Latitudes?

For European bookings you can choose two, so I got the UBP and the OBC. That's why mine shows both