Bermuda cruises?

happyscmom

Looking FAR out, I'm thinking about a Bermuda cruise for June 2016. We may book it while on the Reflection in March in order to score more OBC (provided 123 is still going on). I've never been to Bermuda, so I am wondering about what you do there? To have 3 days there seems weird, but it is supposed to be a fabulous place. So, I am looking for thoughts on this destination. Who has been there? Is it fun? What are the highlights? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking FAR out, I'm thinking about a Bermuda cruise for June 2016. We may book it while on the Reflection in March in order to score more OBC (provided 123 is still going on). I've never been to Bermuda, so I am wondering about what you do there? To have 3 days there seems weird, but it is supposed to be a fabulous place. So, I am looking for thoughts on this destination. Who has been there? Is it fun? What are the highlights? Thanks!

I did a Bermuda photo review from our cruise last year you may find helpful. The link is in my signature or here.

Edited by prim8keeper

We did the Summit to Bermuda run last fall, and loved it so much that we booked it again for this spring! Do your homework on Trip Advisor and the CC Ports-of-Call boards, and you'll find tons of stuff to do and see there! :cool:

We did Bermuda last June - it was a great time of year to go. We took the Summit from Bayonne. Docking for 3 nights is very relaxing and fun! There are many things to do at night in Bermuda (Harbor Nights on Wednesday Nights, restaurants within walking distance from ship, etc.) and it's so easy to go on and off the ship at your leisure. Plus, it keeps the crowds down too. The Celebrity Summit is a wonderful ship - the food and staff are terrific. Hope that helps - I definitely recommend it!

I did a Bermuda photo review from our cruise last year you may find helpful. The link is in my signature or here.

WOW, what a wonderful photo review.

You have answered any questions I might have had about the Summit and the island of Bermuda.

My favoirte ship is the Constellation. And the news about a new build that would be in the M class category is wonderful.

I liked the Equinox ,but ususally cruise in Europe and looking forward to doing Bermuda one day and of course South America.

thank you .