Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Hugo Arias just said on the morning show that he will be on board until December 6. He also mentioned that he does not yet have a next contract, so I presume if necessary he could be held over until Katie returns. I don't think it's likely but I can imagine it.

Roy

Hugo Arias just said on the morning show that he will be on board until December 6. He also mentioned that he does not yet have a next contract, so I presume if necessary he could be held over until Katie returns. I don't think it's likely but I can imagine it.

Roy

Thanks for the news directly from Hugo. The best news given to me is from cruisers on board a ship, who hears from the Activity Manager directly.

Hugo began on Allure back on 9/20/15 and it was unclear if this was going to be a vacation coverage type of contract 6-8 weeks or more. Now it looks as if it was extended for a month....and in theory of course could be extended more until Katie Turner returns at the end of January 2016. If that happens it would mean he was on the ship for 4 months....and many times a contract is for that length, anyway. Time will tell. I will update the list later today. Again thanks.

Updated 11/5/15

What Activity Manager have you come across? If you can find out when the Activity Manager until when the Activity Manager will be remaining with the ship…..EVERYONE’s help is appreciated. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arana is on board based on information provided on 9/29 – not sure until when. If someone is on Adventure, and could ask him that would be wonderful.

****Allure OTS – Hugo Arias began on 9/20/15 and will be on the ship until 12/6/15. Unsure if he will remain on board longer until Katie Turner returns to Allure at the end January 2016 (from what Katie Turner has said). Time will tell.

****Anthem OTS – Elise Milo Stewart took over on 10/28/15 (unsure for how long)

****Brilliance OTS – Who is on BOTS, now that Tanya Yates Tongue was transferred to another ship? Has Allison Currie returned? Looking for confirmation?

****Enchantment OTS – Mosese Vutalko (Moe) has been reportedly been heard on Enchantment.

****Explorer OTS – Gordon Travis has joined Explorer and will be with the ship until November as he takes her over to Australia until 11/12/15. I have also learned that Amy Tripp (her promotion from activity staff member) has been assigned to take over on 11/12/15.

****Freedom OTS - WHO is on board now?

****Grandeur OTS – Andre Miller is back until approximately Dec 1 when TT will be returning to cover Andre’s vacation.

*****Harmony – Michele Scarpato has announced that he will be bringing out Harmony on her inaugural sailing.

****Independence OTS - Katie Turner takes over on 10/4 when Frankie Portera goes on vacation and he expects to return to Indy on 11/30/15.

*****Jewel OTS - Katrina Blair returned on 9/26 for until the end of January 2016, on a 4 month contract.

*****Legend OTS - Belle O’Brien has reportedly been transferred to LOTS as of 10/18/15. Looking for confirmation?

*****Liberty OTS - Giovanni (Gio) Dipasquale is back from his vacation on 9/20/15 for a 4 month contract.

*****Majesty OTS - Tolga Algan (TT) is back now on Her Majesty until December when he will be going back to Grandeur. Unsure of exact handover date.

*****Mariner OTS – Kitty Xu began on 10/28/15 taking over from Bonnie Bai.

*****Navigator OTS - Cuddy Cudsworth returned on 8/23/15 for 4 month contract.

*****Oasis OTS – Christopher Hopkins returned on 9/26 until late January 2016.

***** Quantum OTS -- Bonnie Bai onboard as of 11/1/15 for two months.

*****Radiance OTS - Jeremie Gugliemi on board as of 7/28 and will be staying with the ship as she repositions to Australia.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Patricio Honores began on 10/30 covering Enzo Matijaca’s vacation.

**** Serenade OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue takes over from Tino MJ Lopez on 11/2/15 for two months. Tino MJ Lopez will return to Serenade on 1/4/16.

***** Splendour OTS – Patricio Honores began in early May 2015 possibly for a 4 month contract until September; looking for specific dates.

***** Vision OTS - Daniel Dornas is on board now until Elvis Pinto returns to Vision after vacation in December.

*****Voyager OTS – Elizabeth Hackett is onboard. I do not know when she started but do hope to learn soon how long her contract is for.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information that they provide to me!

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Alison Currie, Margot van Erck, Tino Carillo, Ansylu SAdrislamova (Ansy for short), Zach Stratford, Michele Scarpato, Cruzin Susan McColl, Elvis Pinto, Frankie Portera (on vacation until Nov when he returns to Indy), Mauricio Diaz, Saini Gupta, Linda Feng (is leaving the Fleet), Enzo Matijaca (began vacation 10/30), Anjazc

Darryl Dyball – retired from cruising life

Katie Turner – she expects to be on Allure starting at the end January 2016

Updated 11/9/15

What Activity Manager have you come across? If you can find out when the Activity Manager until when the Activity Manager will be remaining with the ship…..EVERYONE’s help is appreciated. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arana is on board based on information provided on 9/29 – not sure until when. If someone is on Adventure, and could ask him that would be wonderful.

****Allure OTS – Hugo Arias began on 9/20/15 and will be on the ship until 12/6/15. Unsure if he will remain on board longer until Katie Turner returns to Allure at the end January 2016 (from what Katie Turner has said). Time will tell.

****Brilliance OTS – Who is on BOTS, now that Tanya Yates Tongue was transferred to another ship? Has Allison Currie returned? Looking for confirmation?

****Enchantment OTS – Mosese Vutalko (Moe) has been reportedly been heard on Enchantment.

****Explorer OTS – Gordon Travis has joined Explorer and will be with the ship until November as he takes her over to Australia until 11/12/15. I have also learned that Amy Tripp (her promotion from activity staff member) has been assigned to take over on 11/12/15.

****Freedom OTS - WHO is on board now?

****Grandeur OTS – Andre Miller is back until approximately Dec 1 when TT will be returning to cover Andre’s vacation.

*****Harmony – Michele Scarpato has announced that he will be bringing out Harmony on her inaugural sailing.

****Independence OTS - Katie Turner takes over on 10/4 when Frankie Portera goes on vacation and he expects to return to Indy on 11/30/15.

*****Jewel OTS - Katrina Blair returned on 9/26 for until the end of January 2016, on a 4 month contract.

*****Legend OTS - Belle O’Brien has reportedly been transferred to LOTS as of 10/18/15. Looking for confirmation?

*****Liberty OTS - Giovanni (Gio) Dipasquale is back from his vacation on 9/20/15 for a 4 month contract.

*****Majesty OTS - Tolga Algan (TT) is back now on Her Majesty until December when he will be going back to Grandeur. Unsure of exact handover date.

*****Radiance OTS - Jeremie Gugliemi on board as of 7/28 and will be staying with the ship as she repositions to Australia.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Patricio Honores began on 10/30 covering Enzo Matijaca’s vacation.

**** Serenade OTS – Tanya Yates Tongue takes over from Tino MJ Lopez on 11/2/15 for two months. Tino MJ Lopez will return to Serenade on 1/4/16.

***** Splendour OTS – Who is on Splendour NOW?

***** Vision OTS - Daniel Dornas is on board now until Elvis Pinto returns to Vision after vacation in December.

*****Voyager OTS – Elizabeth Hackett is onboard. I do not know when she started but do hope to learn soon how long her contract is for.

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Alison Currie, Margot van Erck, Tino Carillo, Ansylu SAdrislamova (Ansy for short), Zach Stratford, Michele Scarpato, Cruzin Susan McColl, Elvis Pinto, Frankie Portera (on vacation until Nov when he returns to Indy), Mauricio Diaz, Saini Gupta, Linda Feng (is leaving the Fleet), Enzo Matijaca (began vacation 10/30), Anjazc

Updated 11/14/15

****Freedom OTS - Tolga Algan (TT) was seen on the 11/8/15 sailing as the AM. Unsure how long he will be on FOTS, since TT was scheduled to go to Grandeur in early December, but who knows now if that is still the case.

****Grandeur OTS – Andre Miller is back until approximately; unsure if on Dec 1 TT will be returning to cover Andre’s vacation.

*****Majesty OTS - Who is on Her Majesty now?

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Alison Currie, Margot van Erck, Tino Carillo, Ansylu Sadrislamova (Ansy for short), Zach Stratford, Michele Scarpato, Cruzin Susan McColl, Elvis Pinto, Frankie Portera (on vacation until Nov when he returns to Indy), Mauricio Diaz, Saini Gupta, Linda Feng (is leaving the Fleet), Enzo Matijaca (began vacation 10/30), Anjazc

Updated 11/14/15 (edited)

****Freedom OTS - Tolga Algan (TT) was seen on the 11/8/15 sailing as the AM and will be onboard until the end of January when he goes to Liberty.

****Grandeur OTS – Andre Miller is back until approximately Dec 1. Looking to know who will be taking over at that time.

*****Majesty OTS - Who is on Her Majesty now?

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Alison Currie, Margot van Erck, Tino Carillo, Ansylu Sadrislamova (Ansy for short), Zach Stratford, Michele Scarpato, Cruzin Susan McColl, Elvis Pinto, Frankie Portera (on vacation until Nov when he returns to Indy), Mauricio Diaz, Saini Gupta, Linda Feng (is leaving the Fleet), Enzo Matijaca (began vacation 10/30), Anjazc

Updated 11/14/15 (edited)

I have just reached out to the cruise director on board Majesty of the Seas, who provided me with the information below. I am hoping whomever is on Freedom, can get the full name of the Activity Manager on board their sailing. The designation of TT is not clear enough, since Tolga Algan who goes by the nickname of TT is currently on Majesty.

****Freedom OTS - unsure who is onboard FOTS right now.

****Grandeur OTS – Andre Miller is back until approximately Dec 1. Looking to know who will be taking over at that time.

*****Majesty OTS - Tolga Algan is on Majesty until 11/27 when Mauricio Diaz returns. This has come directly from the cruise director on board the ship.

Updated 11/15/15

****Brilliance OTS – Alison Currie returned on 11/2 November possibly for a 4 months contract. Looking to confirm that she is on the ship for a normal month contract. If someone could ask her that would be wonderful.

****Freedom OTS - unsure who is onboard FOTS right now.

*****Majesty OTS - Tolga Algan is on Majesty until 11/27 when Mauricio Diaz returns. This has come directly from the cruise director on board the ship.

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Margot van Erck, Tino Carillo, Ansylu Sadrislamova (Ansy for short), Zach Stratford, Michele Scarpato, Cruzin Susan McColl, Elvis Pinto, Frankie Portera (on vacation until Nov when he returns to Indy), Mauricio Diaz (returning to Her Majesty on 11/27/15), Saini Gupta, Linda Feng (is leaving the Fleet), Enzo Matijaca (began vacation 10/30), Anjazc

Tanya Yates Tongue boarded the Serenade of the Seas when we did on November 2. [as you mentioned] If you sail on this ship you may get a chance to hear her sing. She sang 2 songs at the top tier event. WHAT A VOICE. :eek:

She had by far the best voice on the ship--and that included the performers in the show.

Updated 11/16/15

****Brilliance OTS – Alison Currie returned on 11/2 November possibly for a 4 months contract. Looking to confirm that she is on the ship for a normal month contract. If someone could ask her that would be wonderful.

****Freedom OTS - Margot van Erck is onboard right until January 10, 2016 when Susan McColl will return.

Possibly on Vacation: Cici, Tino Carillo, Ansylu Sadrislamova (Ansy for short), Zach Stratford, Michele Scarpato, Cruzin Susan McColl (returns to Freedom on 1/10/16), Elvis Pinto, Frankie Portera (on vacation until Nov when he returns to Indy), Mauricio Diaz, Saini Gupta, Enzo Matijaca (began vacation 10/30), Anjazc

Linda Feng – leaving the fleet

Just back from Navigator -- had a wonderful time....Cuddy Cudsworth is a blast....he was our turkey mascot......he gives the Village People at the 70's party a run for their money....and he is one of them as well. Had a great time!

He works great with Jerome Sueur who was the CD on board...both gave us filled days with plenty to do and fun doing it!