B2B First Time

BMP57

Bill,

This is not true. Must be the consistent inconsistency. FLL checkin stated they did not do the cards that spanned multiple cruises anymore. Both of our rooms were given the first cruise card at checkin with dates for just the first cruise. We were given our new cruise cards the last night of the first cruise with our intransit cards and letter of instructions.

Hmmmm, who to believe? :eek:

Our Internet minutes carried over when we stayed in the same cabin on b2b cruises in December 2013. When we did b2b cruises last month, we had to switch cabins. My Internet minutes did not carry over--although I was able to use ones from our first cruise before lunch on the turnaround day even after going through the Immigration process and reboarding and getting into our second cabin.

We've booked our first B2B cruise beginning next month and will have the same cabin on both cruises. Can someone enlighten me on the process when the first cruise ends and the second begins please? How is checkout handled, do we have to go through customs, etc.

Thanks

Brian

we usually go to the pursers desk the night b/4 and take care of the second leg of the cruise. as long as you don't get off the ship you can have access to the entire ship, however. if you get off you can't get back on until they start the boarding process.

I believe all this stuff boils down to one very important thing.That is,did you purchase one 14 day or 20 day cruise initially or did you purchase 2 individual 7 day or 10 day cruises with separate bookings.This will make all the difference!

I believe this is the case for the free internet minutes. I am not sure. I have booked a B2B and it shows up as a 14 day cruise. One booking number for the full 14 days. So I do believe that everything will carry over to the second leg of the cruise. Won't know until I get on board. One thing I will know is if I get only 100 minutes when I sign in, I will be talking to the Circle Host as caribill suggested. It should show as 250 minutes.

I believe this is the case for the free internet minutes. I am not sure. I have booked a B2B and it shows up as a 14 day cruise. One booking number for the full 14 days. So I do believe that everything will carry over to the second leg of the cruise. Won't know until I get on board. One thing I will know is if I get only 100 minutes when I sign in, I will be talking to the Circle Host as caribill suggested. It should show as 250 minutes.

Its 250 minutes at the beginning of your journey.Halfway point (day 8) you should have the same balance you had at the completion of day 7!