Avalon 2016 Itineraries Released

YoungDubFan

I received an e-mail today from Avalon that they are now selling their 2016 itineraries. I had previously put a deposit down with my travel agent last month for a Paris - Normandy beaches itinerary and the pricing released today is actually a bit better than we were expecting.

I didn't look at all of the itineraries since we already had a deposit on Paris - Normandy beaches. If you go to Avalon's webpage, they have all the details. I didn't notice any major changes on the Paris to Normandy from 2015 to 2016.

As mentioned, with the current book now discount, our pricing was significantly better than we were expecting.

I didn't look at all of the itineraries since we already had a deposit on Paris - Normandy beaches. If you go to Avalon's webpage, they have all the details. I didn't notice any major changes on the Paris to Normandy from 2015 to 2016.

As mentioned, with the current book now discount, our pricing was significantly better than we were expecting.

10% saving is very good on top of the other discounts we'd receive, we had better work on something soon for 2016, thanks

Thanks Fran, we are looking at the 2015 brochure tonight, I am leaning towards Munich to Basel, then thinking of a rail trip from Zurich..just one of many ideas :)

That one looks good to us as well. We really want to go back to the Rhine - as it was snowing when we were there before (on a Christmas market cruise....)

Most companies don't stop in Speyer anymore - but Avalon does. Glen wants to go back to the Technology Museum there. I think Chris might enjoy that....

Fran

That one looks good to us as well. We really want to go back to the Rhine - as it was snowing when we were there before (on a Christmas market cruise....)

Most companies don't stop in Speyer anymore - but Avalon does. Glen wants to go back to the Technology Museum there. I think Chris might enjoy that....

Fran

I mentioned that museum to Chris last night, when I was reading through the ittinerary, he was very interested ....of course lol :) see you there in 2016 Fran

I mentioned that museum to Chris last night, when I was reading through the ittinerary, he was very interested ....of course lol :) see you there in 2016 Fran

That sounds like a good plan!! :D

Fran

Hello,

My husband and I will be cruising on the Avalon Creativity to Paris/Normandy, etc. in June and we would like to know where the dock is since we are traveling on our own to the port.

Thank you.

Gramma Patti

Your travel documents will contain that information.