FTTF room ready early

Bilu444

I just booked FTTF for the first time so I'm not sure how it works. I understand the cabin will be ready as soon as we board, but won't the fire doors be closed? I remember they are closed until all the rooms are ready. So how do we get to the cabin?

I just booked FTTF for the first time so I'm not sure how it works. I understand the cabin will be ready as soon as we board, but won't the fire doors be closed? I remember they are closed until all the rooms are ready. So how do we get to the cabin?

The fire doors maybe closed, but the sign on them will say, diamond, platinum and FTTF can go to their cabins. Your cabin will be ready when you board, you may, or may not have your luggage early. You get a special line for Guest services and if you have a tender port, you can get on the first tender. You can also get off the ship faster at the end of your cruise if you want.

As others have said, just go through the fire door, then walk to your cabin. You will notice as you walk down the hallway that many doors are still open/unlocked, but when you get to yours, it will be closed and locked, meaning it's ready. When I became Platinum, that was the #1 benefit I appreciated.

Just walk to your cabin and don't worry about doors being open. IF they are closed just push them open as they are not locked. We only travel now with FTTF and have never had a problem getting to our cabin.

I agree. FTTF is the way to go!