Mini fridge on Carnival Conquest?

smc0320

While they do have them in the balcony rooms, they are pretty well filled up with their stock. When we were on the Conquest in October, we asked the steward to remove their items, and his response was "I don't have anywhere to put it for the week", so we were left with a refrigerator full of items. I also agree they don't really keep things very cold, I drank one of the soft drinks and it wasn't that cold.

We have taken the items out before on another cruise and placed them in a drawer until the end of the cruise and replaced them later. Just let the room steward know your doing this so he won't charge you for all the items.

Thanks everyone! We've had only suites before, now we have two kids, but the suites always had mini-fridges.....and I would agree, they are cool at best! But thanks for letting me know they have them on Conquest.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Why couldn't you remove the stuff from the fridge like on other cruises?? We have always put the stuff in a drawer as well and just tell the steward about it. We have not been on the Conquest yet but will be there in October and would like to know how to do this too?