Book vista 2017

hollon

yes, vista will be in the US in december 2016.

the transatlantic is october 26 - november 3. there will be a series of sailings from new york - speculatively - probably first a TA / media event, then perhaps a 2 day cruise to nowhere, followed by a few 8 day sailings, and then an 11 day repositioning cruise (that speculation from a few dates that have shown up, etc.)

the final HOME port hasn't been announced yet - when it has been, it is likely then the 2017 sailings will be announced / available. rumor has it that it may be some time later this month, but carnival hasn't officially announced when that will be, other than 'soon'.

the transatlantic is october 26 - november 3. there will be a series of sailings from new york - speculatively - probably first a TA / media event, then perhaps a 2 day cruise to nowhere, followed by a few 8 day sailings, and then an 11 day repositioning cruise (that speculation from a few dates that have shown up, etc.)

the final HOME port hasn't been announced yet - when it has been, it is likely then the 2017 sailings will be announced / available. rumor has it that it may be some time later this month, but carnival hasn't officially announced when that will be, other than 'soon'.

thanks so much for giving me this information

Hey, don't shorten our cruise; the transatlantic starts on October 21st. :)

After visiting NY City the Vista will call Miami her home port in Nov. 2015

will it be the same old same old eastern/western? i'm hoping for a southern cruise (been too many times to the w/e caribbean), thanks, can't wait :D

will it be the same old same old eastern/western? i'm hoping for a southern cruise (been too many times to the w/e caribbean), thanks, can't wait :D

We also hope the Vista will be doing some creative itineraries that will differ from what has been offered in the past & will be booking as soon as the Caribbean voyages are released :) .

Did I read somewhere "something" would be announced on Feb 12th?

i believe the NY itineraries are supposed to be announced feb 12.

and it stands to reason that the 'regular' schedule cruises would be released at the same time, especially since the home port of miami is now known.

Edited by falkcor

i believe the NY itineraries are supposed to be announced feb 12.

and it stands to reason that the 'regular' schedule cruises would be released at the same time, especially since the home port of miami is now known.

Thanks, I hope someone will let us know - I haven't cruised Carnival so I need some help :)

Vista will only have 3 sailings out of NYC in November, she will then move to Miami and sail 6 and 8 day cruises to the Caribbean. I just booked the November 7th 11 day cruise in a Havana Balcony for just above 3000 total. Not a bad price for an 11 day cruise.

Hi Hollon!

We, too, are RCCL cruisers but I took the plunge today and booked the February 11, 2017 Southern Caribbean cruise and I have to say the booking process and how they handle their booking and payment process at Carnival far exceeds anything I have ever ever experienced at RCCL and I'm anxious to try the cruise with them now hoping they run their ships as well as their office!

Being able to go to Aruba without going to San Juan and sailing on an old ship really sweetened the deal as well! :) Hope you found something as awesome as we did and have the same experience booking as well.

Can't wait!