Current Wine List Prices

Delbankin

Hi,

We are due on QV in May and are wondering if anyone has a link to an up to date wine list with prices. We are trying to decide on taking a wine package on that cruise and have seen the selections and prices and would like to compare options with the full wine list. Hopefully someone can assist.

Del

Thanks for the replies. Something doesn't quite stack up.

I was looking at the wine packages costs and when I divide the total cost e.g. Captain's at $260 by 6 bottles that equates to around $43 per bottle. The Commodore's package is $325 which equates to around $54 per bottle.

The wine list shows bottle prices for those in the Captain's package (I could find 7 of the 14) at $40 or less. It also shows those that I could find in the Commodore package at $50 or less. The Cunard site suggests at least a 15% saving on wine prices in a package but this doesn't seem to be demonstrated in the prices.

Can anyone explain - does the package price perhaps include the service charge?. We normally take a package but on the basis of what this shows (which must be incorrect) it suggests there is no value in the packages. Any ideas?.

Can anyone explain - does the package price perhaps include the service charge?. We normally take a package but on the basis of what this shows (which must be incorrect) it suggests there is no value in the packages. Any ideas?.

The wine package includes the service charge

We bring our ten bottles on the ship and pay the corkage. Ten bottles is the limit I can bring to the UK from the US. Prices seem to be a 100 plus % over US retail and very little Paso Robles is offered. The $20 is a deal and if you share with the staff...... :-)

Hi

We are embarking on QM2 in April for her last leg of world cruise.

We will spend a week in Cape before before and visiting the wine lands.

Perviously we have always bought wine on board, but thought as we have the opportunity to buy wine direct from the wine estates, it would be worth it to pay the corkage for a better quality bottle of wine.

We are thinking of buying a case of wine 12 bottles, do we have to carry this ourselves on board or can it go with our luggage for delivery to our room.