Egg Crate Mattress Toppers

vmarq

I read where people request the egg crate toppers for their beds. I would doubt these toppers get cleaned in anyway. Is anyone concerned about the body fluids that are probably inside these foam toppers? If there is a way that Celebrity cleans these, please correct me but the whole idea grosses me out.

I read where people request the egg crate toppers for their beds. I would doubt these toppers get cleaned in anyway. Is anyone concerned about the body fluids that are probably inside these foam toppers? If there is a way that Celebrity cleans these, please correct me but the whole idea grosses me out.

Based on this statement, I would guess that you are not someone who will be requesting one! Just leaves more available for the other passengers! :D

The thought never occurred to me, but I would also guess they are not cleaned. But why is that different than the mattress? Instead of the sheets going directly on the mattress, the foam is placed on top of the mattress and then the sheets on top of that. No more, and no less, clean than the mattresses.

The thought never occurred to me, but I would also guess they are not cleaned. But why is that different than the mattress? Instead of the sheets going directly on the mattress, the foam is placed on top of the mattress and then the sheets on top of that. No more, and no less, clean than the mattresses.

Actually probably cleaner. I know that in hospital they clean the egg crates so they MAY on a ship, I doubt the mattresses get cleaned.

Whenever and where ever I travel I take a piece of that egg crate foam that i have cut to support my shoulders to my hip area. I have a bad back

and it has helped me tremendously over the years. It folds easily on top of your clothes in the suitcase and I know who has slept on it last.

Works beautifully for me!