Cruise Critic Board

same thing here. i'm only a few days out from my cruise and it is driving me nuts...i need to talk to my bud's everyday!!!

hey mod's are you listening?????

can't believe i was able to even get here and read a thread or post...

hope to SEA ya all on the sea....judy

There are a number of threads about this issue. I couldn't sleep last night, so during the middle of the night I had no problems catching up on what I couldn't read yesterday. It appears that the folks at CC are aware of the problems and are getting a new server, but I don't know when. I guess we just have to be patient.:confused:

Anybody else experiencing trouble with the web site lately. I have had trouble logging on to this website for the past three days. It keeps freezing up. Very frustrating!

Lately??????????

This website has been having this problem for a long time. You'd think the supposed professional who set this up could have done just a bit better.

Want high blood pressure? Keep trying.

Didn't these boards just get a big overhaul not too long ago? Used to be Infopop and now is Vbulletin sponsored? We must be more popular than ever!!! I sure hope they work it out because it is soooo annoying when I cannot get my CC fix for the day!!!!!

Your quote:

Lately??????????

This website has been having this problem for a long time. You'd think the supposed professional who set this up could have done just a bit better.

Want high blood pressure? Keep trying.

You are so right. This is not a new problem, but one that has been going on for a long time on this website. I can't believe they can't get it right. :cool:

There are a number of threads about this issue. I couldn't sleep last night, so during the middle of the night I had no problems catching up on what I couldn't read yesterday. It appears that the folks at CC are aware of the problems and are getting a new server, but I don't know when. I guess we just have to be patient.:confused:

Methinks you are correct, however, this has been going on for months and months and months!

Archived