Pre pay occidental day pass

Kierste

I finally got confirmation today after trying via email with their "guest experience manager" to prebook our day passes. Anyone have issues with this? I have printed my confirmation and will bring that along with a copy of the credit card charge. But boy, it seemed to be like pulling teeth to get this done ahead of time.

You will have no problems...no worries! They operate on "island time" in Aruba...and most of the Caribbean!

Thanks! Aruban time must be Hawaiian time amplified!

Edited by Kierste

• 3 months later...

Hello guys,

I will be in Aruba in 2 weeks and my family wanted to do this day pass. We are a little skeptical about buying this day pass online...Do you know how safe these sites are? To put credit card info on?

Also, is there a limit to these passes, if we were to buy them when we got there at the front desk?

Have any of you bought it at hotel?

Hello guys,

I will be in Aruba in 2 weeks and my family wanted to do this day pass. We are a little skeptical about buying this day pass online...Do you know how safe these sites are? To put credit card info on?

Also, is there a limit to these passes, if we were to buy them when we got there at the front desk?

Have any of you bought it at hotel?

There is a limit... We purchased ours from the hotel in advance. I would recommend emailing them, seems safer to me.

Btw, we enjoyed our day there. The beach and water were lovely, decent chairs, no issues with checking in our getting our bracelets. The pool was great (when the beach got too windy). Ate inside at the buffet, and it wasn't bad... Lots of flies around the bread which was a turnoff... But no one left hungry. Had a few drinks a piece and got good sunburns lol

Edited by Kierste

• 3 weeks later...
I don't quite understand why it matters if anyone else ever had a problem with this.

It's kind of like asking, "Did it ever rain when you were in Aruba?"

10,000+ grumpy posts? It's a cruise advice site and it's vacation! :D I know I've asked my share of silly questions lol

I don't quite understand why it matters if anyone else ever had a problem with this.

It's kind of like asking, "Did it ever rain when you were in Aruba?"

Many of us don't understand why individuals like you post useless, snarky and not at all helpful responses.

it's kind of like asking, "what value do you add?"

Edited by adventureINC

• 2 weeks later...

From the email I received from them in January:

The Day pass has a cost of $77.00 for adults and kids under the age of 12 pay half price $38.50. The day pass starts from 9:00a.m. up until 6:00p.m. and Includes food, all drinks and non-motorized watersports.