Flight Back Home - cutting it too close?

RCmommy

Hi, we have never been to FLL so I have no idea how far everything is from each other. I am curious if you all think we could make an 11:30am flight from the FLL airport after disembarking with Carnival that morning?

Hi, we have never been to FLL so I have no idea how far everything is from each other. I am curious if you all think we could make an 11:30am flight from the FLL airport after disembarking with Carnival that morning?

Just curious what airline ??

I could only find a later flight for us in Nov ..maybe just time of yr

Would a 11:30 flight be too early from POM with the ship listed as a 8am arrival?

Flights don't depart from POM (Port of Miami). If you are talking MIA (Miami Airport), and getting there from POM, yes, 11:30 will work.

If you are talking getting from POM to FLL (Ft Lauderdale airport), or from Port Everglades to MIA, no, I think 11:30 is a little too tight.

Flights don't depart from POM (Port of Miami). If you are talking MIA (Miami Airport), and getting there from POM, yes, 11:30 will work.

If you are talking getting from POM to FLL (Ft Lauderdale airport), or from Port Everglades to MIA, no, I think 11:30 is a little too tight.

Sorry, worded that a bit wrong. Yes, I meant the ship arrives at POM and thinking of a 11:30 flight out of FLL. I thought that may be too tight, think I'll stick with the 11:30 out of MIA which I understand should not be an issue. Thanks!

Sorry, worded that a bit wrong. Yes, I meant the ship arrives at POM and thinking of a 11:30 flight out of FLL. I thought that may be too tight, think I'll stick with the 11:30 out of MIA which I understand should not be an issue. Thanks!

Yes that would be too tight.

Keith

Just curious what airline ??

I could only find a later flight for us in Nov ..maybe just time of yr

It is an 11:30am from FLL to DTW with Delta. uh oh, if not, it is FLL to BUF. I priced so many itineraries I am not sure! hahaha

Edited by RCmommy

It is an 11:30am from FLL to DTW with Delta. uh oh, if not, it is FLL to BUF. I priced so many itineraries I am not sure! hahaha

Ok thanks

That is why I did not see the early flights we do Non Stop to YYZ