Miami Intercontinental Hotel rate

canyoncam

Thanks cjskids! I appreciate the info. I have heard great things about the JW Marriott and it will now be on my list of possibilities. I will probably have to wait till about May/June to get decent air fare to MIA from here (they really gouge us from Canada), and I might even consider driving to Syracuse NY, depending on costs, and fly from there, but I like to have all my info together early as far as hotel options. your help is appreciated.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cjskids ...wish I had seen your reply to my post about River Park Hotel prior to tonight! It seems either the hotels that u suggested have sold out or are way more now. Not sure what to do now. My husband is a big guy and my sons are 19 & 32.. We only need a place to sleep prior to the cruise and only want to get to Bayside Market place to shop and eat dinner. I was hoping to just get in the metro mover to do that. Thanks for your reply, I truly appreciated it!

You can see the names by joining the club. They always have promo codes so you can join for free. You can also call and they will tell you.

I think they are just loading the names for that time frame. From what I can see,

The JW Marriott on Brickell Ave: $228.04

The JW Marriott Marquis: $261.74

Hyatt Regency: $223.14

Hilton Miami Downtown: $227.50

Courtyard by Marriott Downtown: $138.23

Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne: $463.59

Which hotels are closest to the cruise port? I saw that IC has nice views of the ships - do any of these also offer great views?

I cancelled my reservation at River Park and booked the Hyatt Regency.. $206 + taxes= $232 almost $ 50 more and no breakfast, but I'm in a nicer hotel and area. Considering its New Years Night, it's not bad...Thank you for your local knowledge! Happy cruiser!