please list NON-Alcholic drinks avail on UBP

LMaxwell

Wife and I got UBP as part of a promo. She rarely, if ever drinks...think like 2 or 3 alcohol drinks for a week long vacation. What NON Alcoholic drinks is she entitled to?

I see fountain sodas and juices from bars. Virgin drinks? Coffees? Smoothies, etc? Am not really bothered one way or the other with whatever it is, just helpful to know to set the right expectation.

Wife and I got UBP as part of a promo. She rarely, if ever drinks...think like 2 or 3 alcohol drinks for a week long vacation. What NON Alcoholic drinks is she entitled to?

I see fountain sodas and juices from bars. Virgin drinks? Coffees? Smoothies, etc? Am not really bothered one way or the other with whatever it is, just helpful to know to set the right expectation.

Coffee drinks are not included in the UBP. All Virgin drinks in non souvenir glasses are included. Not sure about smoothie.

Smoothies are included with the UBP. As are any drink made "Virgin." She should not have a problem getting anything other then the Coffee made at the Coffee bar. For some reason that is not included. Even with her drinking very little you made the right choice on amenity if you enjoy even a few drinks a day. Enjoy your vacation.

6&8

Edited by sixesandeights