Online NCL website, choosing stateroom

Tenn4ever

Where on NCL's website is the option to choose the stateroom of my choice? I would like to choose the exact stateroom I want and not only have the options that are shown. I've cruised another line before and that is an option on their website.

Where on NCL's website is the option to choose the stateroom of my choice? I would like to choose the exact stateroom I want and not only have the options that are shown. I've cruised another line before and that is an option on their website.

It appears they only show a certain amount at a time. If you want a specific stateroom, you will probably have to call.

Refer to the deckplans for your ship and the stateroom # in your category - there is a box toward the bottom left of that webpage on NCL's website to pick/select it - if it's available, it will be shown as available for booking - and, likewise, not shown as being unavailable.

If there are more than displayed max 15 cabins available, there is a search box above the deck plan on the cabin selection page - if the box is missing, no other cabins are available.

Edited by Demonyte

If you phone NCL they can see if the cabin is available, that's what I done for the Escape transatlantic, the website was only showing starboard cabins but I wanted a port one, and they told me the ones that were available to book but were not on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All good advice above about how to check on NCL's site, but I would call anyway if you aren't seeing the cabin you want. Last year, when trying to book a specific cabin, NCL and another site I use to see available cabins (not allowed to name here because it's a TA site) showed that this cabin was not available. I called my my PCC at NCL, and he said it was available and he booked it for me.

A phone call never hurts! :)

We were told by our PCC that certain cabins are held and not available online, but are available over the phone. If you don't see what you want via the methods mentioned above, give NCL a call. The cabin might still be available.

That is just an excuse to get you to call.