Tenders in Hawaii

billyball69

We are on Pride of America (NCL) in June and the only tender port we will have to deal with is Kona I believe. We stop in; Kahului (Maui), Hilo (Big Island), Kona (Big Island), and Nawiliwili (Kaui). They should also provide physical assistance for him/her getting from ship to tender and vice versa and should also lift/carry the scooter in and out of the tender (or lifeboat).

We are on Pride of America (NCL) in June and the only tender port we will have to deal with is Kona I believe. We stop in; Kahului (Maui), Hilo (Big Island), Kona (Big Island), and Nawiliwili (Kaui). They should also provide physical assistance for him/her getting from ship to tender and vice versa and should also lift/carry the scooter in and out of the tender (or lifeboat).

The OP is NOT on POA. They are on Princess, which tenders into Lahaina and Kona.

Geeze, just trying to help OP out. It's obvious he is not on POA. I don't know what stops his cruise is making and didn't think I should research that so I gave him the ports we stop at and whether or not they were tender ports. They might have been the same. You're acting like an older sibling. Stop.