Aussie Booking Direct with Celebrity

Hi -

As an Aussie if I book on the Celebrity Website, when will final payment be due ?

Also as the cruise is advertised in Aussie Dollars, will I be billed in Aussie Dollars ?

Only the OBC shows as US Dollars ?

I vaguely recall the only other time I booked with Celebrity, the billed me in US Dollars, which was really frustrating, as it was not on their website.

Thanks Matt

Hi -

As an Aussie if I book on the Celebrity Website, when will final payment be due ?

Also as the cruise is advertised in Aussie Dollars, will I be billed in Aussie Dollars ?

Only the OBC shows as US Dollars ?

I vaguely recall the only other time I booked with Celebrity, the billed me in US Dollars, which was really frustrating, as it was not on their website.

Thanks Matt

On our upcoming Celebrity cruise, which I booked through Celebrity direct, the final payment was due 23rd January for a cruise 3rd April, so about ten weeks out.

The cruise will be billed in Australian dollars but any OBCs will be in US dollars as that is the currency they use on board the ship. You account for onboard purchases etc linked to your seapass will be in US dollars but you can have the ship convert your account to Aust dollars for a three percent fee.