Video! Sky Suite 6132 Tour on Constellation

Trickie Dickie

Very awesome! Thank you! We're booked into that same cabin on Millenium in May, and while I've seen some of the still photos that others have posted, it was nice to get a full walk-through. It's our first cruise and so I'm trying to have a solid handle on what to expect.

Thanks again!

This is exactly why I do these videos! Excellent! :D

I've had this Sky Suite before on Summit and LOVED it. I was also in 6145 and I guess it's a matter of preferences, like all things. If I spent more time in my bathroom, I would definitely opt for 6145 for the bigger more oppulent bath over 6131/32. If a bigger balcony is more desirable (it is for me) I'd go with 6131/32 every time. And some people question the privacy of 31/32. As you could see if you go way out, you can see/ be seen by other people but a good part of the balcony is private.

I've had this Sky Suite before on Summit and LOVED it. I was also in 6145 and I guess it's a matter of preferences, like all things. If I spent more time in my bathroom, I would definitely opt for 6145 for the bigger more oppulent bath over 6131/32. If a bigger balcony is more desirable (it is for me) I'd go with 6131/32 every time. And some people question the privacy of 31/32. As you could see if you go way out, you can see/ be seen by other people but a good part of the balcony is private.

6145 is a Sky Suite? The bathroom is bigger? Do tell! :D

That bathroom versus the balcony in 6132 was the great decision of my booking. I *think* I made the right choice for an Alaska sailing, but I go back and forth on it.

I hosted 2 sailaway parties on the 6132 balcony. 9 people, 3 bottles of champagne, dainties, no problem. :D

My hubby and I will be traveling on the Constellation in a Sky Suite in a few weeks and so much appreciate the peek at what we can expect! Thank you so much for posting your video tour!!

Mia

Apparently Sky suites can vary in configuration from room to room. But they are all real nice! :D