fast food on 17th ft. lauderdale

hunt182644

Will be staying at Extendedstay cruise hotel on 17th. on Valentines day. We get into town at 5pm so we figure most restaurant's will be packed. So decided a burger might be the easiest way to go. Are there any fast food places within walking distance? How about Grocery stores or drugstores.

Will be staying at Extendedstay cruise hotel on 17th. on Valentines day. We get into town at 5pm so we figure most restaurant's will be packed. So decided a burger might be the easiest way to go. Are there any fast food places within walking distance? How about Grocery stores or drugstores.

I stayed at that hotel last november. I ended up eating next door to the hotel at Carrabba's an italian chain restaurant and it was very good IMO. As for fast food, I think there are some sub shops nearby in the Publix area, and for burgers, Gilberts (same area) gets very good ratings on Tripadvisr. And I think there is a five guys somewhere nearby. There are some restaurants directly accross the street from Extended Stay, another Italian restaurant bistro type place that gets good reviews is Giorgios. There is also an Einstein bagel accross the street, Starbucks, and a Panera bread not too far either.

For grocery stores, Publix is not that far a walk, but I did find it somewhat difficult, as I have a slight mobility problem. If you are young/good shape then it will be not far at all. If you are not looking for much in the way of grocery, then Walgreens is a bit closer.

For one night before a cruise, I really liked the hotel. The staff were super.

Edited by SMSACE6

Publix

PDQ

McDonalds

Pollo Tropical

Shula Burger

Five Guys

Firehouse Subs

Pei Wei

Burger King

And there are a ton of small independent restaurants on 17th Street in the strip malls. These were just a few that came to mind.

Also, Duffys and Quarterdeck may be options for you. They are good but aren't necessarily somewhere you take a date for Valentines Day.