According to John Heald.....

KPfromCT

Tomorrow will be the "official" announcement of Vista's homeport.

Also, they will be announcing the "Dancing of the Ships" in 2016.

I am guessing that some ships will changing ports.

Very exciting.....

Cannot wait for the announcement.:D:D

I wonder if the Magic is moving. I don't know why, but I feel like it's possible.

I'm glad I booked the Freedom, I doubt they would move her right after placing her here...our cruise is in November.

I would like to see the Breeze come to Galveston though :D

I wonder if the Magic is moving. I don't know why, but I feel like it's possible.

I'm glad I booked the Freedom, I doubt they would move her right after placing her here...our cruise is in November.

I would like to see the Breeze come to Galveston though :D

I hope not. I just booked the Magic for April 2016 about an hour ago. I wouldn't mind sailing on the Breeze, but I managed to get one of the aft L shaped cabins on deck 7. I'd hate to have to re-book and those not be available.

The Port of Miami spilled the beans last week. Carnival can never keep a secret with their loose lipped partners. LOL. Mobile found out that Carnival was pulling out by a leaked announcement from an over anxious port. Carnival never told them that they were leaving.

The Port of Miami spilled the beans last week. Carnival can never keep a secret with their loose lipped partners. LOL. Mobile found out that Carnival was pulling out by a leaked announcement from an over anxious port. Carnival never told them that they were leaving.

Agreed them bean were dropped last week.

I hope not. I just booked the Magic for April 2016 about an hour ago. I wouldn't mind sailing on the Breeze, but I managed to get one of the aft L shaped cabins on deck 7. I'd hate to have to re-book and those not be available.

I think if the Magic moved, it would move in the summer, since those dates aren't posted yet and I think they'll announce all of those tomorrow. So no worries, she wouldn't move before your cruise (;

Anyone hear when the NYC sailings for the Vista will be available to book?

they're supposed to announce the itineraries tomorrow 2/12. i don't believe they specifically said 'you can book them 2/12' but it stands to reason it would go hand in hand or shortly after they are announced.

They did post a "STICKY" last week that the homeport WOULD be Miami, and now that "STICKY" is gone.

So, who knows?

Hoping they move the Breeze to NY to complete with the Getaway.

Just a short 1 hour train ride for me.:D:D

They did post a "STICKY" last week that the homeport WOULD be Miami, and now that "STICKY" is gone.

So, who knows?

Hoping they move the Breeze to NY to complete with the Getaway.

Just a short 1 hour train ride for me.:D:D

Getaway sails year round from Miami. Breakaway year round from NYC

I think that the Vista will be taking over the Breeze's itineraries.

For some reason, I can see both the Breeze and the Vista both in Miami, alternating 6 and 8 day itineraries.

I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow.

Edited by soccersharon

I think that the Vista will be taking over the Breeze's itineraries.

We just checked the Breeze itineraries & the 8 day looked good. Will be booking a cove balcony on the Vista since we always have wanted to cruise in one :D !!

Edited by islandatsea

would love to see some 10 day roundtrip Caribbean itineraries. One way airfare is so expensive.

I agree, I'd also like to see this.

I'd love a round-trip long 10 day or so cruise from Galveston to the Caribbean to places like Curacao, Barbados, Dominican Republic and Antigua...etc.

Based on what we heard on the recently completed Bloggers cruise (like last week), the Vista will go to New York but will not stay during the winter months. It is just too difficult to navigate during December and January in New York and records show the bookings go down for those months. Now guess where there is no snow or ice during those months .................................... Yep! You are absolutely right.