So? What's the difference between Magic and Breeze?

AngAndBoys

The Magic was the last ship to have joe Farcus as the chief designer, so on Breeze it's a more subdued interior, less glitzy than on Magic.

Guy's burgers, Blue Cantina and Bonsai sushi are not on the Magic yet (magic has a smaller sushi counter) and the location of certain food stands are in different locations.

also the Red frog rum bar and blue iguana tequila bar are not on the Magic poolside.

Edited by legion3

The Magic was the last ship to have joe Farcus as the chief designer, so on Breeze it's a more subdued interior, less glitzy than on Magic.

Guy's burgers, Blue Cantina and Bonsai sushi are not on the Magic yet (magic has a smaller sushi counter) and the location of certain food stands are in different locations.

also the Red frog rum bar and blue iguana tequila bar are not on the Magic poolside.

Magic "DOES" have Guys Hamburgers & the Red Frog Pub.

Carnival Magic "DOES" had Guys Hamburgers & Red Frog Pub.

Been there on all 3 of my Carnival Magic Cruises. ;)

• 3 months later...

Dang ...... sorry folks .... I was wrong. :o

My apology to everyone ! !

I thought the Magic had GUY’s Burgers.

I guess it was on the Glory. What I Do remember is that the Burgers were awesome.

While the Breeze is decorated in a shade of soft yellow, the Magic is done in a soft blue and tan. I did not care for the yellow on the Breeze. I much preferred the Magic's decor. The Magic is NOT a Joe Farcus hot mess!

But, the Breeze has the Blue Iguana Cantina so I could get my burrito or taco fix daily and DH could get his Guy's burger daily.