Pride of America/Blue Lagoon?

bsblindab

I know this is trivial, but my husband liked the chicken wings we had on the NCL Pearl at the Blue Lagoon. I don't see a restaurant like that on the POA, however they have the Cadillac Diner. Anyone know if they do chicken wings?

I know this is trivial, but my husband liked the chicken wings we had on the NCL Pearl at the Blue Lagoon. I don't see a restaurant like that on the POA, however they have the Cadillac Diner. Anyone know if they do chicken wings?

Same menu...different name for the venue.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that most/all of the venues on POA are the same as the similar thing on the other NCL ships, just with different names (and USA-centric decor). This is changing, as some venues are being renamed to the usual NCL standard (Lazy J's Steakhouse is now Cagney's; Little Italy is now La Cucina).

We were on the POA in her second season (06) and loved the Cadillac Diner - I believe this was the first attempt at a 24 hr eating place besides the buffet on NCL and the Blue Lagoon was added to the other ships after its success. At that time they served American comfort food - mac and cheese, meatloaf, burgers, omelets and more - we ate there for breakfast most every day on the cruise. While I don't remember wings in particular - I am sure that by now it's menu is the same as the other ships.