Alcohol package question

Can my wife purchase say the Premium package and I purchase the select package or do we both have to buy the same package on board?

You can each purchase different packages or none at all. There's no requirement for each person in the stateroom to have a package anymore.

You can each purchase different packages or none at all. There's no requirement for each person in the stateroom to have a package anymore.

Glad to hear about the second part as my son who will travelling with us will turn 21 just 3 weeks before the cruise and I didn't want him to be forced to buy an alcohol package at all. Me, I drink beer so the select is for me but DW wants the foofoo drinks so I was going to get the Premium package for her. Glad this will work out the way I want. Thanks! :)

In addition, you do not have to purchase the package on day one if you do not wish to; as long as there are 4 days remaining you can purchase (and for the duration). A lot of people will purchase on day 2 instead of boarding day since they miss out on so much of boarding day.