Airport transfers vs taxi from Fll to port?

Brinchi

As others say, the cab is THE best choice. It's there when you need it. The cruise bus may be a wait of an hour or more, and cost more per person. If you have more than one couple, with extra luggage, maybe ask for a small van. It's the same price, but could charge maybe an additional $1 per bag extra. Enjoy your cruise!!!

Rick and Deirdra

We had six people and ea had one 24/26" suitcase and a carry on. I got on my iPad at the hotel the night before and reserved two taxis for the morning at 9:45. It was $14 plus tip per cab for 6 people. We tried taking a taxi to go to a restaurant on the beach the night before and what a mistake. The hotel called one for us to the restaurant...but couldn't get anyone to come to the restaurant around 9:00 pm. So learned my lesson. We stick with the same taxi service for our next cruise. And when we disembarked, we walked to the taxi area and got two taxis again. Best decision of whole trip. Shuttles were packed, luggage was crammed on shuttle, no control on time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had six people and ea had one 24/26" suitcase and a carry on. I got on my iPad at the hotel the night before and reserved two taxis for the morning at 9:45. It was $14 plus tip per cab for 6 people. We tried taking a taxi to go to a restaurant on the beach the night before and what a mistake. The hotel called one for us to the restaurant...but couldn't get anyone to come to the restaurant around 9:00 pm. So learned my lesson. We stick with the same taxi service for our next cruise. And when we disembarked, we walked to the taxi area and got two taxis again. Best decision of whole trip. Shuttles were packed, luggage was crammed on shuttle, no control on time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You couldn't get a taxi dispatched to the beach area at 9 PM? Why not? How did you get back to the hotel?