Best cruise reviews?

nycruiser78

Who writes the best cruise reviews? Give me some names. Ready set GO. I'm looking for a particular one but can remember the name and was hoping someone will post it and it ring a bell. The person I'm thinking of also cruised with another cruise line.

The particular one I'm looking for I can only remember part a little about them. It was the mom and dad and 2 girls one was in college and the other recently graduated high school. The collage age girl also does some blogging. She was studying over sea and done a solo cruise. I believe they usually cruise Norwegian. She had some great reviews and was looking to see if they cruised recently. Thanks for any help

Who writes the best cruise reviews? Give me some names. Ready set GO. I'm looking for a particular one but can remember the name and was hoping someone will post it and it ring a bell. The person I'm thinking of also cruised with another cruise line.

The particular one I'm looking for I can only remember part a little about them. It was the mom and dad and 2 girls one was in college and the other recently graduated high school. The collage age girl also does some blogging. She was studying over sea and done a solo cruise. I believe they usually cruise Norwegian. She had some great reviews and was looking to see if they cruised recently. Thanks for any help

I think that I know who you are talking about. They post on the RCI website and recently did a cruise. If I remember correctly, the girls recently cruised with their boyfriends maybe on Epic.

I hate to sound cheezy but I like all reviews. Some people are short and sweet and others can write pages on one area of the ship. Love reading everyone's perspective both good and bad.

Yes Gambee does take good photos and writes in detail. His reviews at the end are good once all the comments are weeded out. When he takes a break from posting a review there are 4 pages of comments and questions and when he comes back there are another 4 pages of answeres. I find it frustrating to scan forward 8 pages just to continue with the review. I sometimes think if the review is longer than the cruise itself (7 days) then I don't have the patience to read it ;)

I agree with the others-I love to read reviews-whether they be long with pictures or short with just their opinions. Gambee has a website where you can read his reviews without the comments and is one of my favorites. Just google search Gambee cruise review

I also like

LaraLox

Ben the Bendy Man (cannot remember if this his is user name but he has a stick figure Bendy Man that features prominently in his reviews)

Gambee (has a great Breakaway review)

Mitsugirly

oh and so many others...

to look for ship specific reviews-if you are in the Norwegian Forums at the top is the option to see posts about various ships-just click your ship and you will find reviews-they are mixed in with questions. Also, exactly what you did ask for recommendations of reviewers! I see a few new ones I am going to check out based on this thread!