Meeting ship at next port?

julia

We are on Equinox in April and spending a day with friends who live in Cadiz, Spain on our port of call there.

We'd like to meet our ship the next day in Malaga. Is this do-able?

Can anyone give me some pointers as to how to set this up? Clearance from corporate and clearance for overnight from ship?

Many thanks....

We are on Equinox in April and spending a day with friends who live in Cadiz, Spain on our port of call there.

We'd like to meet our ship the next day in Malaga. Is this do-able?

Can anyone give me some pointers as to how to set this up? Clearance from corporate and clearance for overnight from ship?

Many thanks....

We did it while on NCL Jade in Israel. We'd notified ship's Guest services, also I asked one of our CC friends to give me a call when the ship will docked in next port (Ashdod). We left in Haifa and we spent the night in Jerusalem, then we got to the ship in Ashdod.

Thanks for the replies. I will contact Celebrity directly prior to our cruise.

Should we also confirm with someone once onboard? If so, whom?

Good day,

We have just done this for our up coming 18 day solistice transpacific cruise. We contact our travel agent with the details of the dates we depart and rejoin the ship our travel agent then contacted Celebrity. Celebrity approved this request with our travel agent whom then provided us a letter from celebrity's emergency travel team "Predown line Request" section.

I would also request it as soon as possible. I brought our written approvals with us but we never needed them. They did ask for our passports a couple of days ahead of time, IIRC, and we had to pick them up at Guest Relations right before disembarking. It was very nice to just walk off the ship whenever we chose without all that last morning hassle!

We overnight in Ashdod. Plan on spending the night in Jerusalem. Do we need approval from Celebrity or just notify them before we leave ship?

But you will re board in the same port? Probably don't need prior approval for that. It's mostly for leaving in one port and reboarding in another, or like we did, leaving the ship permanently before the last port.