Coral Sold Out??

Wandalust725

Checking the cruise planner and the Coral is showing 4 sailings as sold out: Jan 16, 28, Feb 5 and 25. I check pricing almost daily and was disheartened to see these sailings as sold out. Does anyone know why? Is Princess just updating the pricing or sending the Coral to dry dock earlier than expected?

Checking the cruise planner and the Coral is showing 4 sailings as sold out: Jan 16, 28, Feb 5 and 25. I check pricing almost daily and was disheartened to see these sailings as sold out. Does anyone know why? Is Princess just updating the pricing or sending the Coral to dry dock earlier than expected?

My September 2015 cruise on Coral is also showing as "sold out". It's sold out for the sailing from LA and the sailing from SF but there are still interior and ocean view cabins available if you are boarding in Vancouver. However, I checked and there are only one or two of each still showing as available. I guess I'm lucky we booked so far in advance!