Question about tenders

Can anyone tell me if there are rest rooms on the tenders? I have some stomach problems and will be tendering on my next cruise. Thanks

I have never seen bathrooms on a tender. The ride can be very rough depending on where you are tendering.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can anyone tell me if there are rest rooms on the tenders? I have some stomach problems and will be tendering on my next cruise. Thanks
I've never seen a restroom on a tender. I suggest that you take a sea-sickness bag - they should be available from your Cabin Steward or Guest Relations. Just having one might be all the additional comfort to get you through. Also take a few crackers. The tender rides are generally short enough that very few people have a significant problem.

I also never seen bathrooms on the tenders. However they must have some type of facilities when used as a lifeboat.

Tenders are not used as lifeboats (although sometimes on some cruise lines, lifeboats are used as tenders). I don't think lifeboats have restrooms.

We recently traveled with someone with bladder problems who wondered the same thing when we tendered to Coco Cay.

It looked like there might possibly be one , albeit very primitive ,

in the back of the tender on the lower level, IIRC .

The ride itself to Coco Cay was short , maybe 5 minutes.

But..waiting for the tender to load took much longer . It might be more comfortable to hang back until it's almost full before boarding.