Cabin 1000 on Brilliance

Has anyone stayed in cabin 1000 on the brilliance? Is it quiet.

You know, I see these questions all the time and think, what are the chances that someone here has actually stayed in that cabin? Well guess what - we have! We spent 12 nights in cabin 1000 on a Med cruise. It was great - no foot traffic back and forth past the cabin except those who have business on the bridge. It was quiet but honestly, you can hear the toilet flush :o ... not sure if it was the Captain's private bathroom but you'll hear it. ;) Otherwise, no problems. From your balcony it's great to see the Captain and his staff in the morning. They will wave to you. :)

Have fun.

• 10 months later...
You know, I see these questions all the time and think, what are the chances that someone here has actually stayed in that cabin? Well guess what - we have! We spent 12 nights in cabin 1000 on a Med cruise. It was great - no foot traffic back and forth past the cabin except those who have business on the bridge. It was quiet but honestly, you can hear the toilet flush :o ... not sure if it was the Captain's private bathroom but you'll hear it. ;) Otherwise, no problems. From your balcony it's great to see the Captain and his staff in the morning. They will wave to you. :)

Have fun.

Did the bridge block your view ahead of the ship?

Did the bridge block your view ahead of the ship?

We stayed in 1000 and 1500 several times. As said before quiet and only bridge traffic. Yes, view to the front is blocked by bridge wing and officers can also look into your balcony.

We stayed in 1000 and 1500 several times. As said before quiet and only bridge traffic. Yes, view to the front is blocked by bridge wing and officers can also look into your balcony.

We will be in cabin 1522 again, but we have first time cruisers joining us and they have cabin 1004, which is 2 down from 1000. I'm wondering if they might want to move cabins for a better view if they'll be that obstructed?

Yes, but they don't. They are too busy to do so - although the Captain waved to us several times. :)

We LOVED this cabin. The view is not obstructed, per sé... I mean, you can see straight down to the water and in any direction. It was never an issue of "This view is blocked and I wish we hadn't booked this cabin." It was awesome. :D

"We LOVED this cabin. The view is not obstructed, per sé... I mean, you can see straight down to the water and in any direction. It was never an issue of "This view is blocked and I wish we hadn't booked this cabin." It was awesome. :D"

Perfect for them then! Thank you for the great and speedy feedback!