Tandoor

cadamson

I love Indian food and am so excited to go on the Dream which has a Tandoor! I will probably eat it for lunch every day if it is good. :) The reviews have been great, even people who seem to be know good Indian food have really liked it.

Free. Only open at lunch.

There is an Indian Vegetarian entree every night at dinner.

agreed with both of above. yes free, and yes indian veggie option at dinner every night.

there's also a whole alternate menu for indian in the mdr most don't know about. must be requested in advance.

4dc10725.jpg

That's the problem, I need some kind of meat dish. Wife would enjoy the veggie options but at least give me chicken with some sauce that will burn my butt the next morning! :D

Ask the hostess about meat dishes. Used to be able to preorder the night before.

How do you request the specialty Indian meal in advance on the first night? I would love the Chicken Tikka Massala but it is only available for dinner the first night. Should I go straight to the MDR once aboard and put in my request? I supposed I could also just go to the MDR for lunch the next day (I didn't even know the MDR did lunch) but I could just go to the Tandoor and have more options so I'd rather try the tikka massala for dinner on night one.

Hearing so many great reviews on the Tandoor I couldn't wait to try it on the Breeze in January. I can usually eat anything and enjoy the taste, but I couldn't eat it at all. Don't even remember what I got.:(

Do you normally like Indian food or was this your first time having Indian? Maybe the spices and flavors in Indian food just aren't your cup of tea?