Balcony VS mini suite- Getaway

Disneycruisers

I also thought a mini suite was not worth it for the little extra room and a bit larger bathroom. I don't need a double sink in the ships bathroom as its tight anyways for two people to fit and the little extra room inside isn't really much for two people, if you have three/four people in the stateroom, then I say go for it.

I also thought a mini suite was not worth it for the little extra room and a bit larger bathroom. I don't need a double sink in the ships bathroom as its tight anyways for two people to fit and the little extra room inside isn't really much for two people, if you have three/four people in the stateroom, then I say go for it.

Definitely not worth the $240 that I would have to pay just for a double sink...lol. $240 will pay for some of the nicer dinners!

• 3 weeks later...
I did do the upgrade for $60 on the Getaway, but I found a room that had a king bed. So for the king bed, a bit bigger shower, and 20 extra sq feet, I thought the upgrade was worth it. We will see!

All of the Getaway Mini suite descriptions on NCL.com state Queen beds. Were you on a different ship?

Depending on which balcony suite category the sqft difference might be closer to 30ft which is enough to notice.